Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Old    boogiebobbie            06-01-2004, 10:06 AM Reply   
Hey folks,

I just bought a brand new X-star and I took it out this weekend for the first time. I like the boat but I cannot seem to do 360's anymore?? Does anyone have this problem too? Wake too rampy?

I would really appreciate your help!!

Bob
Old     (pittsy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       06-01-2004, 10:15 AM Reply   
Not a problem for me! i think it is the best wake i have ever ridden on, my tricks have improve faster than any other wake. i think the wake is perfect as it is. did you demo the boat before you bought it?
Old     (john_d)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-01-2004, 11:42 AM Reply   
Username: Boogiebobbie
Full Name: Booger Bob
E-mail Address: boogiebobbie@yahoo.com
Last Logged In: June 01, 2004
Total Posts: 1
City: Palo Alto
State/Province: CA
Personal Quote: It is better to pick and lose that to have never picked.
Sex (M/F): M
Wakeboard: Temet
Boat : Malibu VRS
Bindings: Temet
Favorite Rider: Shaun Murray
Home Lake: Caballero

I think your telling a lie!
Old     (mississippireb)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-01-2004, 1:31 PM Reply   
WTF is a Malibu VRS?
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-01-2004, 2:59 PM Reply   
could you do 360's in your malibu VRS? I don't think a wake has anything to do with doing 360's, just try going a little faster before you crank the wheel and throw it straight into reverse.
Old     (macdaddy)      Join Date: May 2004       06-02-2004, 4:02 PM Reply   
yo boogie, where did you pick up your xstar....just courious i live in belmont and just picked up an X9....should hook up some time!
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-02-2004, 5:14 PM Reply   
Boogie Nights... Sounds like you're spinning too early. Sack it up and wait until you leave the wake to initiate your rotation. Pull the handle to the small of your back for the handle pass. Keep your eyes open and go big.

John - LOL... sounds like someone has their Malibu and Mastercrafts mixed up. Maybe Bob was thinking about a MasterCraft MariStar 225 VRS...? Bob?

Hmmm, '04 X-star. must be nice!
Old    boogiebobbie            06-02-2004, 5:35 PM Reply   
Thanks guys! I'll try that this weekend! Gosh, I'm excited to try that again now!!! Like my mom says, Go big or go home. Which is where coincidently I am at now.

Old    socalboats            06-02-2004, 9:09 PM Reply   
Sniff....vermin.

funny though.
Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       06-05-2004, 9:59 AM Reply   
its all in your head about not being able to do it, just like mentioned above it sounds a little weird, and does your mom go bigger than you do?
Old    wakeupdude            06-06-2004, 10:38 AM Reply   
Where do you work as a service agent?
Old    autowiz            06-07-2004, 11:12 PM Reply   
I really did buy an 04 X-STAR I pick it up tomarrow Oh Yea I Cant Wait

Ill Let You Know bout that spin lolololololol