Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Old     (canada_air)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-11-2004, 9:40 PM Reply   
first off i would like to thank raul for the mounts, spool, and speaker cans. i would also like to thank this board in helping with my research. ilast week i built two of these and mounted them. it took approx 16 hours. it took about 40 hours worth of research.
pic of tower
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       05-11-2004, 10:12 PM Reply   
Tower looks good, trailer looks like it could use some work How did you get that Maristar on a Nautique trailer? Those runners don't look MC friendly.

(Message edited by kstateskier on May 11, 2004)
Old     (puckinshat)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-11-2004, 10:26 PM Reply   
Wanna make another one?
Old     (xaggie)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-12-2004, 1:34 AM Reply   
Second that, I have a friend here at school that would love a tower that looks that good and he can even Weld the major sections that are not shipping friendly.
Old    mgamble            05-13-2004, 10:14 AM Reply   
Can any of y'all offer advice to me, as I'm fixin to make one for an 83 mastercraft prostar.....I can be emailed at mgamble@houston.rr.com Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am thinking about using steel, but need to know what size pipe would be best to use and any other pertinent info....like how to affix it to the boat.
Old    ssjrmk            05-13-2004, 8:24 PM Reply   
Very nice!
Old    mfloski            05-19-2004, 11:02 AM Reply   
WHERE DID YOU DO YOUR 40HRS OF RESEARCH AT? (MAGAZINE ARTICLE, WEBSITE, ETC???)
Old     (pittsy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-19-2004, 12:43 PM Reply   
looks good