Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2006

Old     (rwb)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-01-2006, 11:44 AM Reply   
Looking for opinions about this boat and how it performs for wakeboarding only. Also, were keel fins (I think that's what they are called) standard on boats of that vintage?
Thanks for the input.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       02-01-2006, 1:27 PM Reply   
same hull as the SAN I beleive... cant really go wrong wake wise...
Old     (bremsen)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-01-2006, 1:51 PM Reply   
Gordon is right. The 95 up super sport is identical, hull wise, to the super air. One of the best wakes around. They made some aesthetic/convenience changes over the years, but nothing with regards to the hull that I'm aware of. Yes, it should have tracking fins.
Old     (rwb)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-01-2006, 2:06 PM Reply   
Good stuff to hear, thanks. This is becoming one of my high priority boats to find and buy. Tough task, though. . . especially in the Pacific Northwest.
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-01-2006, 2:10 PM Reply   
I have a 95, best wakeboat for the money available IMO. Same hull as the current 210. Keep looking, it took me a while to find mine, but I got it eventually.

Do some searches here and on planetnautique as well. There are some good projects out there that are already thouroughly documented. I used this site, the nautique site, and wb.com for tips and ideas on tower, ballast and PP.
Old     (rwb)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-01-2006, 2:59 PM Reply   
Hey Scott, thanks man. Good to hear first hand, from a SS owner. I'm hoping to find one before the season hits. If you think of any bits of advice, please post . . . greatly appreciated.
Thanks again.
Old     (john_v96)      Join Date: Apr 2003       02-01-2006, 5:21 PM Reply   
the 97 v-drive is the biggest wake i have ever rode behind you have to know how much weight to put but i prefere it over my 05 vlx and day
something about the hull it is just perfect