Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 21, 2008

Old     (littletna)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-21-2008, 2:13 PM Reply   
I'm not sure if I'm on the right category but here we go.01 200 SSE 20ft bowrider/wakeboard boat. ALWAYS STORED INDOORS. Purchased from a dealer in 01 with .5 hrs on it. TONS OF EXTRAS. custom travel/storage cover, bimini top, bow and mooring cover,CAMPER COVER w/ clear windows for getting out of the weather and not out of the boat. Joystick tower with joystick wakeboard racks, VERY NICE STEREO w/ 2 amps (one for the sub and one for the speakers), sport seating, new spare prop, tandem trailer w/ surge brakes and tires purchased last year, spare. This boat creates an awesome wake for boarding. Extremely nice condition and you won't be disapointed with what you are looking at. There is NO lien on the boat. I ordered a new boat this year so this one must sell. Everything works on this boat!!!!!! Please look at and make an offer. The oil has been changed every season and the stern drive is changed twice a season.No rips or tears in the vinyl. Extremely clean!!! The base color is white with yellow accents. NO ONE HAS EVER GONE FISHING OR SMOKED ON THIS BOAT, EVER. EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!!!19000.00 OBO. E-mail budnbudlite@comcast.net for photos or call to come look at the boat. Also there were no "name" or aftermarket decals ever applied to this boat.
Thank you,
Kevin