Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old    kdunn99            02-17-2004, 9:59 AM Reply   
Does anybody have any info on Hydroslide Renegade kid's wakeboard? I've seen them in Overton's, Bart's and at my local Outdoor World and have seen them priced with bindings as low as $139. The board/bindings appear similar to the top brands. I realize they are probably not a high quality as some of the big names but I don't see my kid being too rough on it. Other board combos I have looked at are priced at $300+(motive 119, elisian 119). I'd also hate to fork out this much when I don't know if my kid will stick with it. What kind of prices you are paying for kid's board/binding combo?
Thanks for any info on this subject.
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-17-2004, 10:03 AM Reply   
I paid $199 at the end of last season for Motive 119 and a set of spins. Also came with a rope/handle and instructional vid.
Old     (toyotafreak)      Join Date: Sep 2003       02-17-2004, 10:07 AM Reply   
$279 for Micro Squirt w/bindings. Little pimp's got a better ride than me. The kid won't outgrow it for years.
Old     (ryan_e)      Join Date: Mar 2003       02-17-2004, 10:42 AM Reply   
I am wanting to get something cheap for my nephews. Where did you find the board and binding setup for $139?

Old    kdunn99            02-17-2004, 11:23 AM Reply   
Outdoor World/Bass Pro shops had them for a price of $139.
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-17-2004, 3:13 PM Reply   
I will provide a kid's board for $150 including shipping in CONUS. It is a 121 cm board with small lace up bindings. The board is continious rocker with rounded tips. It is a first quaility board - my kids ride it.

rider@boarditup.com