Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (ando)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-19-2010, 11:59 PM Reply   
Well to us at least. Its an 06 Calabria Pro V. It has a weird layout compared to other Calabrias I have seen, it has speakers in the side of the seats and cup holders in the seats as well, unlike the other ones where there are four lined up on the sides. We sold it for a 95 Ski centurion and got a pretty good deal on it. Apparently the guy we bought it from said it was a prototype.

I had a few questions on it though if anyone knows about Calabria set ups. First does anyone know where the hour meter is on these boats, its not on the dash and I did not see it anywhere else. Also the trim tab gauge seems to only work when the water is smooth or if we are going slower, Is this standard? Its a bennet trim tab system and on the gauge it just says 0-100%. Also how do you tell if the ballast tanks are full, their is a light by the switches but im not sure if its on when there full or empty. Thanks in advance.

IMG_0038 1
IMG_0037 1