Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2003

Old     (chvywkbrdrmc205)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-01-2003, 6:05 PM Reply   
went up to berryessa today with a few of my friends on my friends boat. there were 5 of us plus my friends dad, and everyone was hitting pretty good. i got pretty constant pop and finally started sticking some good tweaked out w2w grabs. another of my friends started clearing the wake, that was sweet its about his 3rd-4th time out. my friend with the boat is the best of all of us, he was sticking huge w2w's at 80', FS and BS 180's and tried two TS BS 360's, landed neither.

the real story was the other guy with his, one of my good friends he has ridden maybe 4-5 times tops. well he gets his set first, so goes out and it finally getting some nice w2w action. no grabs or tweaks, just nice w2w coasting. anyway falls a few times trying to go big and getting squirrely, and on his last attempt he just goes balls out and throws down a huge HS BS 360. everyone in the boat was like HOLY SH*T, how did you do that. he get full rotation, perfect form, and was passing the handle he just didnt think he could make it so he threw the handle, but he landed perfect. i was amazed, i must stick a 3 now.