Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2003

Old     (baja)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-31-2003, 3:13 PM Reply   
Thanks Gramps for the pulls this morning, it was my first “healthy” riding behind the Sante and it was definitely not disappointing. It’s a great boat and will certainly make the final cut when I’m ready to buy towards the end of the year. Thanks Brian and Melissa as well, we had a nice relaxing morning; here are a few generic pics.

Mel
Mel2
Brian
Brian2
Brian3
Brian4
Aki
Dave
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-31-2003, 3:37 PM Reply   
Thanks for the pulls Grampa. Actually had some good water at the V. Amazing!

Thanks for the pics Bobo.
Old     (psych3060)      Join Date: Sep 2002       07-31-2003, 3:40 PM Reply   
Yes a very HUGE thanks for Gramps for letting me tag-a-long this morning. Thanks Dave for posting the pictures, sorry Gramps and I don't know how to work the camera, or we could have had some nice shots of you...you were getting booted.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-31-2003, 8:32 PM Reply   
Dave, it is nice to see you post here again. I have not seen you write in a while. I hope all is great with the Vincent family and hope to see you this fall.
Blabelmooch, would you please learn to ride for god's sake. I am so tired of seeing pics of your little airs and attempts at inverts. I cut my hair just like yours, but am not riding any better. Must be something else. Melissa, your riding looks fantastic. !!
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-01-2003, 7:08 AM Reply   
Thanks andrew that was actually my first time riding in weeks so there were plenty of laughs from the boat. Amazing how sore you get when you take time off.

Oh and to take on the true Blabel effect, it's not all in the hair. You have to work as little as possible and try to cram as many hobbies into a day as you can.
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-01-2003, 7:23 AM Reply   
Very nice. Is the main ramp still open? I have not ridden in weeks either. Time to get out there.
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-01-2003, 7:28 AM Reply   
Main ramp is still open but it looks like the hazard isnt too far away. Looking just past the tires when I backed the trailer in it looked pretty ugly.

The barrels are in but they look like they may be sitting in the water a little too low.
Old     (psych3060)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-01-2003, 7:30 AM Reply   
I agree...time to get back out there!
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-01-2003, 7:30 AM Reply   
...if I could only find a third. Hmmm.
Old     (psych3060)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-01-2003, 7:33 AM Reply   
I think I know a few people who could help you out there!
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-01-2003, 7:34 AM Reply   
weird, I can't recall seeing you on the lake before. Do you wakeboard?