Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2003

Old    wakeboarder4lif            07-29-2003, 6:47 PM Reply   
I was wondering if any of you guys are going to the Let's Ride clinic and the Aces High tourny Th. and F.?
Old     (bog)      Join Date: Sep 2002       07-29-2003, 7:11 PM Reply   
I have to work til 2 or 3 those days so I wont be going. I think I will just hit jordanelle thursday evening.
Old     (parkcityxj)      Join Date: Mar 2001       07-30-2003, 6:49 AM Reply   
I may cruise up to Echo Friday a.m. to check it the tournament. Look for the Dixie or a red/black Supra Gravity Games. I'll be in one or the other not sure what boat we're gonna take.

Jim, The Jordanelle has been out of control after 5 when everybody is getting off work. I went out last night at 7 for a little bit to pull some of Larry's friends around. I took half a run and gave up because there were so many boats out there. I think I counted about 10 boats all w/towers in the north end alone, people being dragged all over the place. Before 5 you're alright, monday was great from 1-4. I'm over the evenings, going to echo or rockport tonight.
Old     (clintc)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-30-2003, 7:38 AM Reply   
You guy's need to come ride the "icky" lake! Everyone is staying away because of the depth. Once your a few hundred yards from the harbor it's fine.
Old    adkelley            07-30-2003, 9:33 AM Reply   
I'll be up at Jordanelle on Thursday even also but I have some time on Friday morning. Don't know you guys yet but I am in a black and white 02 x star. What are the details on the clinic and tourney on Thursday and Friday
Old     (parkcityxj)      Join Date: Mar 2001       07-30-2003, 10:09 AM Reply   
Hey Andrew, were you out there yesterday? I saw one w/California registration. Do you live in PC? There's a large group of us wakeworlders that ride all the time together.
Old    adkelley            07-30-2003, 11:55 AM Reply   
I haven't been up since last Thursday. Mine has a Utah reg and has 4 boss b50s on the rack. What are you usually in? I know the guys from Aces High but really don't know anyone other than that around here. I'll likely be up there learning to surf tomorrow night
Old     (parkcityxj)      Join Date: Mar 2001       07-30-2003, 12:12 PM Reply   
I'm either on my Dixie Skier(the only one west of the mississipi), a blue/white SAN, white Tige'21V, yellow Centurian Hurricane, and red/black Supra Launch. We usually rotate boats.

You'll have to hook up w/us soon.
Old     (craig_riddle)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-30-2003, 2:05 PM Reply   
How's the water at the other lakes? I hit East Canyon Sunday and the water is dropping fast and I heard rumors that Echo is next.
Old     (bog)      Join Date: Sep 2002       07-30-2003, 6:41 PM Reply   
jay, I am not expecting to have any decent water until school starts or we drive far away. Thats fine though because I will just be hitting my midseason groove in october!!
Old     (bog)      Join Date: Sep 2002       07-30-2003, 6:44 PM Reply   
riddler, I heard that east canyon will be closing for the summer soon, same with deer creek and utah.