Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2003

Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-22-2003, 11:17 AM Reply   
Yesterday we went to the BYT tour stop @ Garcia Bend in Sacramento. It was just awesome, great people & Shaun was super cool. How lucky can you get when a event like this lands 3 blocks from your house?

Jocko from Wake Tv was there selling the new edition so I picked one up and had it autographed by Shaun,Gerry Nunn and a couple other riders that showed up at the video premier. This is a "Must Get" Much of it was filmed in Nor CAL last year and has a bunch of the local and up comming riders. It has awesome music tracks too.
There are some awesome crashes that will make you cringe and a section of Jerry fooling around busting gut laughing soo hard.

Speacial "props" must be shouted out to Jocko for production, Steve Jones for all the coordination, Jason Buffallow for the commentary, and all the riders that threw down PHAT runs.

Check it out;

Rick

(Message edited by blastmaster on July 22, 2003)
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-22-2003, 11:30 AM Reply   
Rick,

Can you name off some of the local rippers that are in #14? thnx!

Aaron
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-22-2003, 11:46 AM Reply   
Brady Sammons, Mike Schwenne, Jacob (I cant remember last name) Ian Kirk and his crew. This was filmed last year. Cant remember the rest Sorry but will watch it tonight and update tomorrow.
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-22-2003, 11:48 AM Reply   
Thnx Rick - appreciate the info

Hope the new boat is working well - see ya on the water!
Old    jocko            07-31-2003, 10:29 AM Reply   
Jacob Lockin
Mark Castelanelli
Tim Nilsen
Blake Cannon
Brian Austermann
Derek Conway
Chris Dykmans
Mike Schwenne
Brady Sammons
Matt Medved
Ian Kirk
Roy Al Marchiniak
Kim Smiley
Carl Lewis
Chris Mills
Chris Freehill
Bobby Sipe
Kevin Bird
Nick Parks
Billy Glenn
Jason Buffalow
Steve Jones
Marcus Shahens
Arun Frances
Brad Larkin
Brodie Chaboya

and Aaron Aubrey gets mad props even though we didn't get to ride with him. I may have left someone out, don't get mad at me, that's just off the top of my head. The Cali segment is 22 minutes long. The whole #14 is 1hr 21min of nonstop WAKEtv good times. It's also got Mark Kenney's segment and Shaun and Gerry Ironing Boarding.

Peace.
Jocko
www.WAKEtv.com
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-31-2003, 12:10 PM Reply   
Right from the horses mouth: Couldnt have said it better myself. you guys have to ck it out.

Rick