Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2003

Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       07-27-2003, 8:55 PM Reply   
Ok, let me know who all is gonna show up. Talked to Sammy Saturday and the Eufaula Chamber of Commerce is gonn host a pig roast friday night followed by live music till 2 am. Saturday will be loaded with wakeboarding,bmx aND motocross freestyle jump at the site. Props to Thomas Marine for this event.......
Old     (jayman1)      Join Date: May 2002       07-28-2003, 6:29 AM Reply   
You know I will be there Doug. Good to see you on Saturday. Can't wait until next week. www.southernplainsfestival.com
Old    epeltier            07-28-2003, 8:50 AM Reply   
I'll be there. Does anyone know how much it is going to cost to enter in the comp? Also where is the best place to camp. Last time we stayed at Hwy 9 Landing and it was all right but it was a bit far from the compition.
Old    neal_b            07-28-2003, 9:44 AM Reply   
My whole family will be there. Eric, try going to http://southernplainsfestival.com and the prices will be on there. Also, dont forget, the music will be awesome and quality will not be in short supply. Weather forecast looks good, lake looks great, looking forward to a great weekend. Neal
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       07-28-2003, 8:51 PM Reply   
Eric, camping is free at the site, entry fee is 45$ I think, depending on the insurance you get. Jayman, sweet boat........see you Thursday night.
Old     (eas)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-29-2003, 6:27 AM Reply   
I'm in.....can't make it 'til Friday afternoon, but I'm bringing the boat and the wife. Some of you will be meeting her for the first time, so take it easy on her. Staying at Eufaula Inn....will probably beach up near Marlon's campsite. Can't wait to see everyone; magic eight ball says this promises to be a great time.
Later........
Old     (jayman1)      Join Date: May 2002       07-29-2003, 1:09 PM Reply   
Doug...thought you had seen that boat before. It is for sale. Anyways...see you this weekend.
Old    epeltier            07-29-2003, 1:44 PM Reply   
Hey Jayman, If you don't mine me asking how much and why are you getting rid of it?
Old     (jayman1)      Join Date: May 2002       07-29-2003, 7:56 PM Reply   
Eric...I am asking 50k. The boat is fully loaded including tower, tanks, board racks and a kick ass stereo system. I plan to buy a new one each year. You have probably seen it if you ride at Draper. I have more pics at www.okcnetworks.com/boat