Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       04-23-2009, 10:18 AM Reply   
I was lucky enough to get my hands on an advanced copy of Spencer Norris latest release HI LIGHT! All I can say is that the film is simply amazing. If you can get out to a premier DO IT! Buy a copy for yourself and your best friend. The Cinematography in the film is leaps and bounds above what you get in you "average" wake film. Spencer's eye for angles and new shots is incredible.

As for the level of riding, all I can say is WOW! This is crew has been riding and filming with Spencer for his last 2 films (The Arrival and One Eye Shut) its awesome to see where the crew has come and where their level of riding is now. Stand out Performances from every rider in the Movie. Robby Carters riding is AMAZING as always, his Batwing Blind Threes are on LOCK, he blast off giant moves! Bryon Hutton can spin so well it’s shocking I think he has every 7 variation, he will land the first wake-to-wake ten. Alex Scagliotti is way to under rated, he makes front Mobe 5's (Slim 5) look simple so smooth. Jeff HOUSE, OMG! He is becoming a switch master back to back everything and the beating he takes in the crash section is wild, he really pays his dues to make his riding look effortless. Jimmy Trask, Thomas Olson, and Derek Grasman are riding so well I was awe struck. And Of Course JD Webb's section is full of Hammers. Hands down the best wake film I have seen in a long while. GOOD JOB SPENCER!!!!!

Here is the Trailer:

http://www.alliancewake.com/video_details.php?id=4401&page=4