Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 19, 2008

Old     (65sanford)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-31-2008, 5:43 AM Reply   
I take great pride in keeping my boat clean with a full wipe down after every outing. I saw the thread about "no more magic erasers" which I had been using and tried the Exquisite Vinyl cleaner per the hype on this tread. I do not like the product at all because I found that my boat was alot dirtier than I had expected to find. The product is too easy to use and cleaned the interior too well. The spot cleaning that I had expected to do was overtaken by an entire interior cleaning. I had to do the whole thing as you could now tell where I used the Exquisite cleaner and where I did not. For those of you not picking up on the sarcasm, it is the best product I have ever used and would recommend it to anyone who wants to cut cleaning time and effort--thanks for the advise!
Old     (littletna)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-31-2008, 5:48 AM Reply   
Phil,
Your scaring away people with your title!lol:-) This is the best cleaner I've found to date and you just can't stop at one spot!! Try it on your carpets and anything else you can think of. I use it at work as well. You'll love it.
Kevin
Clean Cars of Denver
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-31-2008, 8:23 AM Reply   
@mn">D@mn I guess I'm going to have to order some of this stuff. I can't stand the thought that someone has a cleaner boat them me...
Old     (bwillx2)      Join Date: May 2007       07-31-2008, 8:32 AM Reply   
Guess I am going to have to give it a try to! is the only place to get it on EBAY?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-31-2008, 9:21 AM Reply   
When people get in my boat I always get "Damn your boat is clean" the stuff just works and has a noticeable conditioning effect.

Brandon, I contacted Susan directly (some how can't remember) and just bought it through paypal. She hooked it up too 1 large bottle of concentrate, brush, microfiber and 2 spray bottles.
Old     (mcook77)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-31-2008, 11:18 AM Reply   
http://stores.ebay.com/Ace-Detail-Supplies

(Message edited by mcook77 on July 31, 2008)
Old     (tonality)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-31-2008, 11:59 AM Reply   
Mike you like this stuff too? Sold me on it, then...
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       07-31-2008, 12:02 PM Reply   
I tried to get in touch with her today to see if she could overnite some of this cleaner to Dallas, TX. Have not heard back yet.

Is there anyone in the DFW area who can sell me some of their cleaner. I want to give it a try this weekend
Old     (houdini)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-31-2008, 1:05 PM Reply   
After reading the first thread I was skeptical and thought it was a few "insiders" pushing the stuff. There are a lot of people now saying it really is the best... I may buy, but I am still skeptical it can out work magic eraser.
Old     (tracktor)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-31-2008, 1:32 PM Reply   
It may be blasphemous but for really tough spots soaking with Exquisite then wiping witha Magic Erasure worked great. I really like the conditioning aspect of the product. Wish I'd found it sooner...........
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       07-31-2008, 2:50 PM Reply   
I mentioned on the other thread, but this product (IMO) works alot better if you spray it on, wait 5-10 minutes then come back over it with a damp microfiber towel...that's been my clean-up routine. I 303 once a month during the summer.
Old     (wakeboardlasvegas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-31-2008, 3:49 PM Reply   
PICS!
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       07-31-2008, 8:52 PM Reply   
I responded to the other thread that I do not find it any better than Ducky cleaner. The brush is really the thing here. If you do not use a brush with what you are currently using, you will think Exquisite is the bomb. If you already use a brush, I bet you won't be so impressed. I am clearly in the minority here, so I need to be careful, but I do want to know if there are any of you that have used a brush with your previous cleaner and still think the Exquisite is the best thing out there.
Old     (ethan31)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-31-2008, 9:22 PM Reply   
Fresh Start 2000.

It is awesome.
Old     (65sanford)      Join Date: Feb 2007       08-01-2008, 5:14 AM Reply   
I knew that the title would get some attention but I really do like the stuff--even before I ever used it I got comments on how clean my boat is--now it is so much more--thanks for producing a great product that is easy to use with minimal effort!
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       08-01-2008, 12:48 PM Reply   
Okay I just place an order for 2. I can't wait to use the stuff.
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-01-2008, 1:11 PM Reply   
ok and you guyz order it from the ebay store directly ?? i remeber one time the girl was here to talk with the people on the forum someone tell her to come here and make us nice offers :-)

Also sorry to hijack but i need something for the exterior, what do you guys use ? As well of the carpet it smell bad (moisturing) or something due to water i remove my cover but can i spray something Febreeze dont work well.... haha
Old     (robandrus)      Join Date: Feb 2002       08-04-2008, 4:29 PM Reply   
But do you like green eggs and ham?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-04-2008, 9:29 PM Reply   
I also will second the fact that this stuff works great and highly recommend it.

I will agree with TALLTIGEGUY to a point. I don't think it works that much better than my old stuff within regards to PURE CLEANING I have used a micro towel and a brush for some time now. I will argue that some spots still require a Magic Eraser for some of the older boats with caked on grime.

HOWEVER,
It leaves the vinyl with a nice conditioned feel and look that my previous cleaners did not. Then add the 303 and my 8yr old vinyl looks as good as it did the fiirst day it came out of the showroom.

SO in turn I would recommend this product for sure}
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       08-05-2008, 7:37 PM Reply   
I bought 2 bottles of the stuff. Used one and my boat looks as clean if not cleaner than the day I bought it. Great stuff. I am going to buy two more bottles to keep for the major detail I do after the season.

Two Thumbs UP.