Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old     (sailing216)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-28-2009, 11:15 AM Reply   
Wife wants a vest that has contours for the ladies. Anyone have recommendations?

We've tried some Hyperlite and Obrien but no cups, just straight. Doesn't have to be CCA but it does need to float her.
Old     (xbones)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-28-2009, 11:23 AM Reply   
Upload
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-28-2009, 11:50 AM Reply   
Oneill seems to have good "cups", and I think Body Glove does as well.....
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       08-28-2009, 12:13 PM Reply   
Helium has Women Vest with room for the chesties.

But I dont know if you guys have been paying attention but really no one rocks a vest any more. Thats old school!

-KIDDING-
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-28-2009, 12:33 PM Reply   
^^^ I forgot almost 3/4 of the girls I ride with have helium actually.
Old     (radrachel)      Join Date: May 2009       08-30-2009, 7:44 PM Reply   
I've been sporting a non-approved since I realized I float naturally. ;)
Old    dperizzolo            08-30-2009, 8:03 PM Reply   
Xcel Method
Old     (lizrd)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-31-2009, 9:32 AM Reply   
I only ride with a USCGA vest and me and my girls love the O'Neil Law. They make a non-USCGA version called the Outlaw. A few friends have that vest and they like it too. Very comfy, nice looking and safe - my only complaint is usually they are "girly" colors. Why do companies think we only like pink and purple?
Old     (trinab)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-31-2009, 10:24 AM Reply   
I love the O'Neill Law as well, and I found the women's vest in black/grey vs. the pink/purple. But it doesnt'have much chest room. I don't need the room there, but it sounds like Joe is looking for a curve-friendly vest.
I think Hyperlite makes a vest with molded cups...the Profile I think? I saw it while shopping for my vest recently.
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       08-31-2009, 11:24 AM Reply   
I'm pretty stoked w/ my CWB Diamond vest. It fits perfect and floated me well when I got knocked out.
Old     (sailing216)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-24-2009, 5:29 AM Reply   
Wife is going to try a new Roxy. All pink with some black. I don't think it's uscga. She'll report after trying it on.

Yes, looking for curve friendly to protect the D-girls. She wants to float so if non-cga it can't be like a super thin jet pilot.

She tried the O'neil and a uscga Hyperlite with no room. I have hyperlite team non-cga on the boat but no girly colors and not curvy up top. I think our second choice will be to try helium. Good that our dealer will keep ordering if we don't like. Thx
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       09-24-2009, 7:47 AM Reply   
CWB has a few choices. Emerald and the Solace

Upload
Upload

Check em out at www.ridecwb.com
Old     (manda)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-25-2009, 4:01 PM Reply   
jetpilot has some awesome new vests for women for 010. there is a 'cause' jacket for ladies. comes in black/purple and black/pink as well as red n yellow. there is a luxe segmented in black/pink n a few other colour combos.

ripcurl now has a stealth vest for ladies as well. this is a pretty nice vest as well. colours r pretty cool.