Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-11-2009, 6:42 PM Reply   
Holy baller eder, I want your job :-)
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       02-11-2009, 6:46 PM Reply   
Job...what Job , you know you have access to it all homie!
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-12-2009, 5:51 AM Reply   
holy crap Eder that's a lot of stuff! Didn't know Zamboni drivers banked like that. I'm still trying to get some money saved up from all of last years purchases! Although my winter vices may have cut into that....heh

We are so hookin up this summer, and Don too even if I gotta drag my crap to ur lake! Or come to the Mississippi :-) you can drive right up the Rum River to downtown Anoka starting this year, and they're gonna have a riverboat ferry too!

I'm strictly getting boat upgrades. First is new prop, then Kicker KMT6 tower speakers (just waiting for them to come off backorder).

Got a carbon handle last year but it aggravates my tennis elbow. Anyone want? :-) CWB Delta limited 17" with t-bar wrap handle. Say $75 or trade handle, paid $115. Awesome handle but I can't ride w/ bad elbow.

Are we starting the countdown at like 3 months till ridin?????
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-12-2009, 5:52 AM Reply   
OK here's what I want to know from everyone: Where are the rails in MN! I know some of you are hittin 'em.

My spot the Mississippi just doesn't seem like there are any good places to build.
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-12-2009, 7:34 AM Reply   
wakemikey i love your boat what lake are you on?
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-12-2009, 7:39 AM Reply   
3 months??? I'm going with 1.5 months...end of March, beginning of April.

oh yeah, i'm heading to Florida to ride the entire first week of March too
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       02-12-2009, 7:40 AM Reply   
Mikey - we're for sure riding this season, my boat, your's, someone else's. Besides, I still have to see that bimini I hooked you up with on your rig!

Zamboni drivers DO make bank...haha..no, not at all actually!
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-12-2009, 8:01 AM Reply   
I'm expecting to ride as soon as the ice comes off as well. Investing in a drysuit last Fall was the best decision I ever made as a Minnesota resident.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-12-2009, 11:23 AM Reply   
By WakeMikey (wakemikey) on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 5:52 am:

OK here's what I want to know from everyone: Where are the rails in MN! I know some of you are hittin 'em.

My spot the Mississippi just doesn't seem like there are any good places to build.

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry Homie all of ours are a secret spot.

Also I will be liquidating a TON of 08 O'brien Gear if any one is interested.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-12-2009, 11:23 AM Reply   

Sorry Homie all of ours are at secret spot.

Sorry Homie all of ours are at a secret spot.

Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-12-2009, 12:16 PM Reply   
Well I was hoping to get some pictures outside but the sun is just not cooperating so here is a quick pic of Banks boat.
Upload
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-12-2009, 1:08 PM Reply   
Man that boat would LOOK SICK if it Said O'brien on it instead of LF!
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-12-2009, 1:51 PM Reply   
Yeah but Ross is more of a Malibu guy, maybe we can convert him!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-12-2009, 2:45 PM Reply   
Corey,

How sad is it that I have been riding for O'brien for like 8 years and dont know who the new rep is. I was in tight with Jeff, but since Ross came on board I have'nt even ever heard from him. Jeff would have me doing demo's and helping out at the boat show a such. Not a peep from Ross.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-12-2009, 3:16 PM Reply   
Jeff was the shiz, I remember when he and Mark were the reps, they took our shop out to demo the Half Nelson board. In retrospect that thing was way ahead of its time but I remember not having the skills to ride such stubby fins.

I don't know Ross real well either, I've met him a couple of times and he seems cool. He's a bouy head, don't see him much on the wake side of stuff I think we are working with him on a slalom demo this summer but I don't get to involved with them so dont quote me on that.

Let me know if you want to work some demos, we have a list of peeps that want to get onboard but its to spendy to fly someone in. We've got some stuff cooking right now but not a ton.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-12-2009, 3:35 PM Reply   
Corey, You guys can just use me and Colin to Market something if you want. No where near as big of names as flying in a Shane Bonifay or a Sean O'brien but we can throw down for some home town boys.

I was warned that ross is a skier a long time ago, in fact because Jeff Left for BU The House has strated to carry only a handful of O'brien boards and most entry level packages, sad to see. I have to beg them to get a few Pro Models. When jeff was the rep they would buy seriously Thousands of O'brien Decks.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-13-2009, 5:36 AM Reply   
donald - Mississippi River in outside of Minneaplis they call it the seven mile recreational pool. It's dredged to a depth of 10-14 feet. Lots of inboards these days! Thanks! Your Tige looks in top shape!

Eder - Thanks again man! I also can't wait to see the bimini in action hehe.

I really hope we ARE in the water long before the end of May! Gotta be warmer than last year, right? I have been debating the drysuit issue for too long.

Andy - Wow u gotta triple post to make me feel bad huh? lol
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-13-2009, 7:19 AM Reply   
wake mikey i am moving up there in a few weeks. I have a pcm 1.23/1 tranny from my old supra that needs a clutch, my wife says toss it but it would help that big boat of yours get up and go. You can have it if you want it. My old supra was a great boat TS6M super clean wake just very small. always wanted to fix up a sunsport or other supra.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       02-13-2009, 7:37 AM Reply   
Mike - I was thinking the same thing..haha, no worries man, I may know of a couple places, but they are secret to me! , I am serious, however
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-13-2009, 8:16 AM Reply   
Corey - that boat looks NIOCE. X2 i presume???
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-13-2009, 8:47 AM Reply   
WakeyMikey-

Man I cant believe I was Able to Triple Post! DAYUM!! I have done the double Millions of times but the Triple SICK! If you wanna jib this summer hit me up, I will take you out to the jib spot. I just dont want to announce where everything is to the whole world and mess up what we got going.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-13-2009, 9:21 AM Reply   
Jay, yep she's an X-2 as that seems to be Banks fav boat right now. I think it turned out better than any of us expected!
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       02-13-2009, 1:33 PM Reply   
K guys, here is the collection! Now I REALLY feel like I should start getting rid of some stuff...

Upload
Old     (amark)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-13-2009, 7:51 PM Reply   
Is it summer yet???
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-13-2009, 8:03 PM Reply   
That phase-five is the sex
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       02-13-2009, 10:53 PM Reply   
Amen!
Old     (amark)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-14-2009, 9:15 AM Reply   
Awesome!
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-14-2009, 10:25 AM Reply   
Ya I never used to hit snow rails but last two years they are lots of fun and I am gaining confidence. Enough anyways to hit most any rail and try backside slides, landing fakie, etc. Always wanted to try on wake but never had opportunity.

Lutsen has a couple newer fun ones. One is a flat to steep down and it's a bit longer so it's real dope. The other crazy one was they put a kicker in front of a gondola car to slide, then you had to gap down about 8 feet to the landing. Rush!

I appreciate the offers Eder and Andy I will do my best to hit that up this summer. :-) It gets easy to do the same thing every time out, but I need some other riders to really motivate me.

Donald I used to live in Duluth, MN - you're in Duluth, GA? I'm not sure if I'm up to swapping the trans out, but you think it would really help? hmmm well I'm certainly willing to take it if you're going to get rid of it! :-) Where are ya movin to in MN? You know it's cold here right?

I have an Inland Surfer 4-skin 4'5" and a Hyperlite Broadcast (shorter model at 5'4". My next board will probably be a Trick Boards Mojo or maybe a Shred Stixx Ja Mako.

(Message edited by wakemikey on February 14, 2009)
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-14-2009, 1:00 PM Reply   
the swap is super easy the rebuild is tough. yes it would give more bottom
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-14-2009, 1:12 PM Reply   
Mikey, you should call me. :-) 651-343-6178 I want you to come to something.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-15-2009, 11:57 AM Reply   
Man you're leading me on worse than my girlfriend. :-) I'm hoping you're out hitting rails hehe!
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-16-2009, 8:51 AM Reply   
can you guys tell me the best place to ski/snowboard the only places i can find have like 300 ft of vertical.
Old     (amark)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-16-2009, 9:42 AM Reply   
i hear luetsen is pretty sweet... i think theres a few places in Wisconsin, theres Afton here in MN.. but if trying to compare places here to say Colorado, nothin compares... I dont know verticle on any of those either...
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       02-16-2009, 12:25 PM Reply   
Go to Lutsen, if you go midweek you can ride and stay for 2 nights for $200. They always have little promotions going on there website. 1000ish ft. vertical and the views are sick with the lake in the background.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-16-2009, 1:02 PM Reply   
Lutsen 4hrs N of Cities is the largest with 100 runs and 1000 vert ft.

Spirit is next 2hrs north with 50 runs 700ft vert.

Next is debatable... Giants Ridge is large, but almost as far as Spirit and not as tall. Around the cities I prefer Afton (50 runs, 500ft) or Trollhaugen (same). For parks you can hit the tiny hills like Hyland or Buck.

Lutsen is by far the best. I recommend Solbakken resort lakeshore view motel room for $89 or one or two bdrm cabins for $120-140/night. For the cabin, not per person. Also if you stay three nights they will give you half off third. We found this to be cheaper than the Lutsen packages they advertise. But not by much.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-16-2009, 3:37 PM Reply   
You won't find much vertical around here by Bridger Bowl is only a 14 hour drive and I think you can get lift and lodge for about $60 a day!

You can also hit up Big Sky from Bridger, its about another hour or two drive. I've never actually made it to Big Sky cause something always comes up but we've always had great snow at Bridger.
Old     (whirli_7)      Join Date: Aug 2003       02-16-2009, 4:23 PM Reply   
If anyone is looking for a decent place to stay around Lutsen let me know. I could probably swing you a deal at the families condo up their. Actually it's in Grand Marais, only about 17 or so miles.

Or if I'm up their and by myself, if your a laid back crew(which I plan on being everyweekend from here out, only place left in the state with decent snow for doo-ing) You could possibly crash at our cabin, just outside of Grand Marais.

I also think with in the next few weeks they'll start having the 2-1's at lutsen. or ski weekends for $99. It gets pretty reasonable later on in the season
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-16-2009, 7:33 PM Reply   
thank you so much for the info it is a wealth of knowledge.
Old     (minnesota1)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-17-2009, 8:23 PM Reply   
Forest Lake Events - Hey guys. A few of you voiced an interest in helping out with an event on FL this summer. The first one that I want to get on the books is the free wakeboard/waterskiing clinic at the begining of the summer. I spoke to Kris at 10Kwakes and they are willing to help out. Kris had a good point - we should target the first week after school is out. Should get a good turnout and therefore good visibility to the camps/lessons for those of you that do that thing.

FL school is out on June 5th. So, I thought we could target June 12th - Friday afternoon - for a date. Let me know your interest and thoughts. I don't know much about this, so anyone with experience that is willing to help would be great.

Also would like to get ideas for a competition or event later in the year.

Let me know.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       02-18-2009, 6:05 AM Reply   
Count me in man, I would love to help out, more time on the water for me anyhow!
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-18-2009, 1:16 PM Reply   
stupid work. donald when are you moving up? Might wanna wait at least a few more weeks. :-)
Old     (amark)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-18-2009, 5:05 PM Reply   
Im willing to help out..A saturday would work better but I think i could help out on that friday afternoon. What are some tasks that you think you might need help with?
As for a competition my vote goes for a festival with a double up best trick contest. I think a festival "theme" is a little bit more laid back, but i dont know how many contest riders there are around here.
Old     (minnesota1)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-18-2009, 7:27 PM Reply   
We can consider a weekend, but it will get pretty busy on the water. I am open to the input and not sure of all the tasks so some input would be great.

I like the festival idea. What do others think?
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-19-2009, 5:02 AM Reply   
maybe it'd be a good idea to research the possibility of enforcing a no-wake zone at the competition/festival site. most likely would probably start by contacting a park/rec division of the city first.
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-19-2009, 5:07 AM Reply   
I would imagine you would have to do it on Lake 1, and you would need a permit from the city to close down the public dock if you wanted to hold it where a crowd could gather (on the lawn). Although, it is shallow there so I'm not so sure you'd have a great double-up wake; if you were going to do any kind of festival or contest I would think you'd want calm water, hence the permits. Hold it Saturday if you want a crowd. I like the idea of a festival, with a tiny contest in the middle. Wakeskating, wakeboarding, like an extremely small brostock for one day. That will still take some doing, no doubt. Someone who is up in FL should start putting the feelers out to Blake Dalbech at Forest Lake motor sports, Mark at Son watersports, Andy at Midwest MC, the guys over at FL project boardshop, any other riding enthusiats who own businesses and all of the great riders in the area. Make sure on the date, don't do it the same week as the real Brostock! I think you should have a small purse to try and attract the best riders in the Minneapolis area.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-19-2009, 12:24 PM Reply   
Dudes I just got to watch Deviant!!! It is sick, I think we are going to do a premier here at the shop in late March or early May!!! I'll keep you posted on the details.

This is all midwest riders and mostly MN guys.
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-19-2009, 12:42 PM Reply   
Corey, what do you think of creating our own contest or "festival" this summer? You're in the biz, I imagine you see what it takes to get something like this done.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-19-2009, 2:39 PM Reply   
I think its a dope idea, I'm all for it. It's a lot of work but totally worth it. I've worked on a number of events and can honestly say that they were all an awesome experience and one (boardercross event) was one of my personal favorite things in life so far even though I didnt get to ride in it since I set it up.

My only advice is don't listen to whiners. No matter what you'll always get some d-bag telling you how you should have run it. Don't listen to them, they are downers in life and nothing will change that. contests and festivals are about fun.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-19-2009, 2:44 PM Reply   
Oh yeah, one thing I really like to have for a contest is a podium. I think its really an important part because it gives the winners a little bit of bragging rights and mostly it gives parents a chance to get photos.

I think the podium gets overlooked a lot but even from a set up stand point I think its a must. I've worked on more than a couple events yet have few pictures that are actually worth looking at. I think its just to important of a photo op to miss out on.
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-19-2009, 3:33 PM Reply   
I am moving in the next month, trying to wait for the weather to warm up. Can you guys do something about that. also will need a crew on lake zumbro or zumbroto or something. My boats not great and i suck but i will be pulling all summer long, so both weeks (kidding)
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-19-2009, 5:24 PM Reply   
Donald, lake Zumbro rocks! I've only ridden out there a couple of times but they were awesome times.

I wouldnt be baggin on your boat man, I sold my boat to buy a house and that SUCKS!
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-19-2009, 5:45 PM Reply   
corey - are you considering the month of April at all for that premier, or just March and May??? sorry, just felt like being a smart azz!

donald - if you have trouble finding people in the rochester area, i would recommend heading to some of the Waterski Show Team practices. i'm sure you'd be able to find some people that would like to get away from the pyramid crap, and get out and board. they practice a couple nights a week. they setup shop right at the launch, so they're very easy to find.
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-19-2009, 6:11 PM Reply   
Thank you jay great idea. corey if you need a pull im your man.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-20-2009, 4:08 AM Reply   
Ooops, I meant April. What was I thinking with May? The water will be open by then, thats to late for a premier, gotta get the season kicked off with the premier.

AMO and MN1, keep me in the loop on the plans. We can def help out, esspecially with marketing and getting the word out. We are usually super busy with boat deliveries in the spring and our summer staff doesnt start till after schools out but I think we can still make some stuff happen.

Donald, I am the guy that mooches pulls and crashes on your couch if you live in the MTNs!
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-20-2009, 5:52 AM Reply   
CHeck out the poll, Midwest represent! I guess we're the most stir crazy after this damn winter!

Sorry guys I checked the Inland Surfer page and sure enough they don't have the monthly contest anymore! Dang economy...
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       02-20-2009, 11:45 AM Reply   
Midwest Represent!

Mikey, its looking like I will be your neighbor come April 1st...just have to go sign a lease on Monday. Now I have to start hunting for a dock to put in the river. I am soooo PUMPED to be able to ride everyday this season right out my back door!
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       02-20-2009, 1:54 PM Reply   
Nick - you best keep me in mind bro! Mike mentioned that the other day, thats pretty tight son! I still gotta pick up that DVD from you, if still available! I just need my boat back so I can do some projects on it before she goes in the water, its in storage...ugh! I can ALMOST say "Next month"...almost...
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-20-2009, 2:28 PM Reply   
Just wanted to be the 300th comment on this thread!!! SWEET!!!!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-20-2009, 2:39 PM Reply   
the one upper,

#301! YEAH!
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-20-2009, 5:02 PM Reply   
maybe a new thread?
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       02-20-2009, 9:31 PM Reply   
Eder, it should be pretty sweet! You gotta come ride the Sippi for sure when it warms up. I still got that movie for you, let me know when wanna come grab it...I'm in Vadnais Heights.

CNN says Vadnais Heights is the 36th best place to live in the US...no one ever believes me when I tell them that.

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/moneymag/0707/gallery.BPTL_top_100.moneymag/36.html
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       02-20-2009, 10:04 PM Reply   
For sure I'll be riding nick, and you have to ride with us too bro! I would totally like to snag that video from you, I have just been SUPER busy with my school and clinical hours and jazz, ugh, I hate "growing up"! Oh well, I've got your digits bro, expect a call or text soon my man!
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-21-2009, 5:00 AM Reply   
AMO, did you ever get a new truck? Saw you were looking at a diesel.
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-21-2009, 5:26 AM Reply   
Corey, I didn't. I was just putting the feelers out there trying to get some info. This is what I took from it based on my research.

1. the new diesel engines aren't as good as the old ones because of the EPA stuff.

2. Ford and Chevy interiors are a toss up as far as styling is concerned. Dodge lacks a little in this category.

3. IMO, Ford has a butt-ugly exterior, Chevy is better looking and Dodge is the best looking.

4. The Duramax Diesel engine is better than the Cummins on maintenance and problems.

I still don't think it's worth it right now. I don't tow the boat that often because we live on the water. BUT, we are moving after this summer and selling our place in Minnesota. I'll be towing it everywhere here in AZ.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-21-2009, 6:04 AM Reply   
What!!! Be a shame to see you guys go. You're the second person I've talked to this month with that plan.

I hear ya on the truck, the premium upfront is hard to recoup down the road. Andy has a Chevy diesel and to be honest I prefer my F150 as a daily driver, plus all the lakes are pretty close so I don't haul mega far.

You might want to check out the 6.0 Chevy motor. Dan has one in his 1500HD and its solid and gets decent milage. One of our mechanics has one too and ridicules me daily about my Ford.
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-21-2009, 8:05 AM Reply   
Corey, I think you've seen the rig that I have now. '07 Avalanche, Black. I like it, great everyday driver. Tows the Star ok, not great. That is a fairly heavy boat as you know. The tows I have down here are 45-60 min, and hilly in parts (Saguaro Lake and Bartlett Lake). That was my only concern. I'm going to try and store it as close to the lakes down here as possible without storing it at the lake. Way to expensive. $260 per month for a dry covered spot at Bartlett. $75 a month on the Century Marine lot.
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-21-2009, 8:07 AM Reply   
As far as the house Corey, I only get to use it literally 8 full weeks a year! Not enough to justify the taxes on it and the up-keep.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-21-2009, 10:34 AM Reply   
I hear that man. When you guys get ready to sell, I have a buddy that I'm trying to convince to buy a place on the water.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-21-2009, 10:40 AM Reply   
Hell yea! Nick that is so awesome trust me this is a good place to be. :-) Hope you are ready to party w/ me! The river is brown from the sand, but it doesn't clog your filter or cause any issues. Since it's brown and not as deep it gets warm much earlier than the lakes. It is a bit warmer summer high water temp too. No weeds.

Cons, water level goes up and down, you should be roll in and adjustable height. Not exactly sure about depth where you are would need to look on google maps with your addy, but I would think you wouldn't need more than 20 feet of dock where you are. We have like 60....shallow spot.

The city will raise the river level on like April 1st I'll let you know. Then sometimes it floods in the spring every few years. It did last year a bit so hopefully we'll be good this year. It's nice to have the extra depth but then the current doubles and there's debris and safety can be a concern. You know of course that there is a boat launch about 500 feet from your apt?

If you're there it gives me an excuse to go out earlier than some people wanna go. I don't get it - my girlfriend says sunup to sundown is too long to be out. But I work 9-6 so I go every weekend and take off early 1-2 nights a week. Save up that vaca!
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-21-2009, 10:54 AM Reply   
Corey, it will be on the market September 1st. If he wants to look at it before that, I'll arrange it. I'll give you my contact info when I come pick up my boat from storage in May, or you can get my number from Dan the man Laughlin. Unfortunately, he won't be able to see the house until May. Hope that is ok. I'll sell it with the furniture if he wants it. The dock and the lifts are included as well.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-21-2009, 1:12 PM Reply   
AMO - where's the house located? I'm hopin to buy a place around the end of summer.
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-21-2009, 2:44 PM Reply   
It's on Forest Lake, Lake 2 South Shore. Less weeds than any where else on the lake. Let me know if you are serious. It's not on the market yet. 3000 sq ft 4 bed 2 3/4 bath, 3 car garage. Built in 2002. Sweet Play, Game, "Board" room over the garage.
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       02-21-2009, 4:54 PM Reply   
Mikey, you have no idea how psyched I am!!!! We gotta kick it for sure when I move in! Its either gonna be the 15th of March or Arpril 1st. Where is your place on the river? I am used to the brown water, it is the same way in the Croix. I'm looking at getting a 20 foot "L" dock so I can have the boat the same direction as the current. I am working part time this summer, just enough to cover rent and gas for the boat and to get discounts on boards and accessories. There is a an SA right across the street from my place, which will be perfect for bringing 6 gallon tanks back and forth. I plan on riding every single day whether its early morning before work or evenings. I got a lot of learning to do this year...living on the water should speed up my progression for sure! HURRY UP SUMMER!!!
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       02-21-2009, 4:58 PM Reply   
Yo Nick, Mike...Am I invited to the shindig?! Hahaha jk..kinda..?
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-21-2009, 5:46 PM Reply   
it's a 2002 eh? i am serious about purchasing a house, however from your description my gut is telling me that you'll be asking a bit more than i can afford. who know's though, by the time september rolls around it could be a different story.
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-21-2009, 7:15 PM Reply   
Jay, you never know is right. It's a beautiful house, 60ft of Lake shore. 100ft+ Shoremaster dock, a 4000# Pier pleasure lift w/canopy and a 7000# pier pleasure no canopy. Wife and I landscaped the backyard beautiful. Nice big patio (pavers)with a pavered walkway to the dock. It's top notch. You give me a number you'd be willing to pay and I'll tell you how close you are. No big deal, no pressure. The house is paid for, I'm in no hurry at this point. Send me a private note if you need to.
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       02-21-2009, 7:38 PM Reply   
Nah sorry bro...

hahaha you are more than welcome anytime man! Anyone on here is, the more people the better.
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-22-2009, 9:47 AM Reply   
Any of you guys interested in buying 6 JL in boat speakers, 2 JL 10" free air subs and 2 JL tower speakers with lights? I'm almost positive that at the end of the summer I'm going to put a new setup in my boat. It's all '08 product. I have no idea what this stuff costs brand new, but I'll give you a great deal on it. OH, my amps are for sale as well, just don't know what they are.

corey, you might know what my amps are. Little help please? Thanks.
Old     (jessemitchell)      Join Date: Feb 2009       02-22-2009, 2:13 PM Reply   
Eder, dont go2 Vadnais Heights come to Chaska, we are the 8th best place to live! therefore better wakeboarding
http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/moneymag/0707/gallery.BPTL_top_100.moneymag/8.html