Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 01, 2004

Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-05-2004, 11:43 AM Reply   
Barry, Anne, Jeremy, Matt and Manny- Thanks so much for the great weekend. I'm sunburned and my muscles are killing me but I'm still smiling. Bako Bill, Sam, Susan, Justin and June nice seeing you guys and gals again. Thanks for all the laughs, Anne for the killa grub and Barry for the endless pulls. Although I was worked by mid day Sunday!!! Just glad there was no real threat of any Corchran stlye activities!!!

Whats up for May?????
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-05-2004, 12:09 PM Reply   
What lake did you hitup? One of Barrys secret locations? I hear they are awsome. I have been to one of them myself, pretty nice. Too bad I missed it. I have been hitting up Millerton on the weeknights and evenings and finding tons of butter.
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-05-2004, 12:26 PM Reply   
Millerton rules!!!! Couldn't believe the conditions mid day on a weekend.
Old    blindsiderider            04-05-2004, 12:35 PM Reply   
ill be headed to Millerton in about 30 mins great place as long as the bayliner crowd stays home.
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-05-2004, 12:43 PM Reply   
Chris, when did you go out to Millerton? IF you go back to where the "L" is before the canal, you always get great water. Haha, Tony, well anyone who doesnt know how to drive/pull should stay home, and the stupid PWC that like to get 10 feet from our boats!!!! I swear I need a Mic to hookup to my b530's to get them a piece of my mind next time they come along.

I'm headed out to ride around 2, I think.
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-05-2004, 12:43 PM Reply   
Oyea, but don't be fooled. Dead of summer, Friday at noon and you can have some ocean like conditions because People don't know how to drive.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-08-2004, 3:27 PM Reply   
Neelley, we reserve Corcoran tactics for the next visit and Jeremy and Matt are fighting to be first in line. Anne wants me to buy her a Mini now, thanks for making me spend more money.

Let me know what's up for May, I know we're down.
Matt says he's going to start a tribute band and should have something on CD for the next visit.

Great having you, man..
Keep it hard!

B-
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-08-2004, 3:36 PM Reply   
B- You sound a little light in the loafers.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-08-2004, 8:01 PM Reply   
Matt just walked in and is on some sort of quest for the magical J-Crash Cd, he says they're discontinued and rightly so. He mumbled something about a has-been or never-should-have-been, I dunno..

Anyway, I talked to Bill today and he mentioned that they want to do another trip in early May, you down?
have a great flight!

B-
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-09-2004, 3:32 PM Reply   
MAY!?!!?!? That's not enough notice for me Barry. funny Bill didn't mention any trip to me and I was just on the phone with him too
Then again it all depends who's gonna be on that trip with you boys too.
d'oh....did I say that out loud
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-09-2004, 3:51 PM Reply   
Oh c'mon, Phantom..You can make the May trip!
We all had a good time on this trip and I'm hoping we do many more this summer. I wouldn't be too concerned that he didn't mention a trip, he's getting old.. He crashed out on Saturday around 9pm! Poor fella..Luckily, they've installed handicap ramps at our spot so he'll be good to go by next trip.

B-
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-09-2004, 6:06 PM Reply   
Well Barry, I need about a 3mos leeway for my work schedule. I know that early July there's already 3 people out on vacation and we can't have more than that at any given time, due to the business.