Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-09-2006, 5:51 PM Reply   
Did they announce it after i left? (i left right when DS2 started.)

If not when are they going to announce it.

-Zach
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-09-2006, 5:59 PM Reply   
Yup, some lucky guy with no sytem on his boat was the winner. I am glad someone that actually owns a boat was selected. Good for him, coulden't tell you the winners name...
Old     (audiopro74)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-09-2006, 7:27 PM Reply   
I think his last name was Bess. I do know it was his B day.
Old    walt            04-09-2006, 7:54 PM Reply   
I won a tower box set up in the raffle.

I'm not 100% sure who donated it but I think it was Neptune Audio. That was a very generous donation and I can't thank you enough.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-09-2006, 10:40 PM Reply   
Brian Mess won the system that was donated by Neptune Audio.
Old     (brimes325)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-26-2006, 3:47 PM Reply   
I was the lucky man who won the boat stereo from Neptunes. It ROCKS! They put 4 6x9's on the tower, and 12" Diamond sub with a new amp. An eclipse deck with Sirius radio. Thank you Neptunes!
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-26-2006, 4:05 PM Reply   
Damn they did that quick. I know the system in Evan's boats rocks so I'm sure yours rocks as well.

I got a tower box as well (with no speakers) if anyone wants to buy it. I will put an add in the for sale section soon.

Walt ~ Is that box going on the new boat?
Old     (jbwaken)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-26-2006, 4:10 PM Reply   
Walt you got a Liquid Trends box....Congrats Brian....Neptunes does awsome work!....
Old     (jay_j)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-26-2006, 4:13 PM Reply   
I saw and heard Brians system the other day. Neptunes did an awesome job! Super clean install, and that system knocks!
Old    walt            04-26-2006, 5:32 PM Reply   
Joe B, It's a wet box and thanks.

Ant,
I'm not sure yet. I had planned on it but I might have a screaming deal on a set of Fusions.
If that falls through then the wet box will go on for sure.
Old     (pittsy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-26-2006, 8:08 PM Reply   
brian..post some pics..
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-26-2006, 8:09 PM Reply   
Thanks to Neptunes for hooking it up so quick. Nice of them to do it so quickly.
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-26-2006, 9:02 PM Reply   
Thank you guys for all the kind words. We just try to give you guys the service you deserve and be fair and up front.

I was so glad that some one won the system that had a boat and will enjoy it for days to come. Always feels good to help out and see the smiles.

Again,a big thank you to every one.
Old     (jbwaken)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-27-2006, 7:25 AM Reply   
Walt-Sorry I thought you won the LT black box.

Chas-you down for Berryessa for Memorial? Should be a good camping trip.....
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-27-2006, 7:29 AM Reply   
Wait, wait.....You left when DS2 started?? I am dying to see that movie, it has been highly anticipated for months and you left?? Blood, sweat and tears of Buffalo, shaun, Rich and so many others and you left?? Awesome sound track and cinematography.....and you left?Aaaaaaah!!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-27-2006, 8:26 AM Reply   
He left because he's 15 and the premier was in the bar. It was my understanding that it wasn't going to be a problem to have all ages there, but it just didn't work out that way. I was out with Sean Branecki last night and he let me know that the vid is at the duplicators as we speak it'll be out and available in the next couple weeks. Such a sick video. Sean and Buff are pimps for that work....

As for the Neptune system. Yeah, it was announced at the end of the video premier. If you didn't stay to the end, then you didn't hear the announcement. They definitely hooked Brian up. Their work is top notch. I love the system in my boat and IMO the best part about it is that you can't even tell it's there. It doesn't intrude at all. You can't even see the sub on the drivers side, but it rocks for sure.

We'll have to see what we can do about getting some pics of that system up. It was an amazing contribution that Neptune Audio made. Jim, Charles: Thanks again for letting us be a part of that.
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-27-2006, 10:46 AM Reply   
Joe
I think we have spots at Tower Park already. So it looks like we are sticking close to home.