Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2006

Old     (oaf)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-28-2006, 3:12 PM Reply   
I wanted to get some input on Tige Watersports in Corona. To date they have been very cool, no pressure, and easy to work with. What I am looking for is how they are after you have bought a boat. How is the service department, how fast of a turn around is it. How are warranty issues delt with, etc..
Old    dbaker            07-28-2006, 4:03 PM Reply   
I've had nothing but good experience and I didn't even buy my boat from them. Search Tigeowners.com for comments.
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       07-29-2006, 8:40 AM Reply   
Coach,

I've had the same, good experience every time I've set foot in the door. Fast turnaround of break in service. Knock on wood, no need for warranty issues yet, so I can't advise there. Service dept was very good to work with, IMO.

What model are you looking at?
Old     (oaf)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-29-2006, 11:25 AM Reply   
DTW-
I am looking at the RZ2. I just got back from the dealership and saw one up close. They just got it in this morning. It is an awesome boat. The new vinyl is very plush and the whole layout is exactly what I am looking for. The fit and finish wasn't the best but the boat was a rush for the dealership so they can get it out for their regatta in 2 weeks.
Old     (committed)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-29-2006, 1:09 PM Reply   
Are you kidding me? They already have the RZ2? Anyway, I have had great service(s), usually in and OUT in one day for service. They answer the phones, and keep it simple. The way it should be. If you get the RZ2, I would gladly swap pulls on my 21V any day of the year. Good luck, you only live once. RZ2! Sicness....
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       07-29-2006, 7:23 PM Reply   
SWEET!! Keep us posted!!
Old     (sanger)      Join Date: May 2002       07-29-2006, 8:14 PM Reply   
Tige Watersports is great. I’ve purchased 2 boats from them over the past 6 years and they have exceeded my expectations in customer service after the sale. No hesitation on my part in recommending them!