Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-31-2011, 5:15 PM Reply   

So, I couldn't do traditional speaker rings as I have Rubicon tower speakers that came with the boat, and the grills would not allow for speaker rings, so I had to get a little creative to make it work, but I think it came out ok. There are a lot of things that the controller can do and I have not had a chance to learn everything, this was from last night after finally finishing the project. I think I need to work on the music interface to get it to sync better, but not horrible. Sorry if I move a bit in the video, I was trying to figure out the remote while film
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je6hIH6G2EY
Old     (ian_ashton)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-31-2011, 6:33 PM Reply   
Looks good, reminds me of a police boat lol.

What LEDs did you use?
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-31-2011, 8:07 PM Reply   
thanks, I'll have to remember to set diffferent colors so I don't get pulled over.

bought a roll of 10m 300 LED for $40 on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
100 ft 4 conductor wire $30
oznium 4 channel controller $100
and some silicon to glue the LEDs into the grill