Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 27, 2007

Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-11-2007, 1:12 PM Reply   
So Moose (age 4)has been riding 3 times now and keeps asking to ride so me and the mrs saw that a new board would be a great early birthday gift since we have some lake trips planned out the rest of the month.

I went and bought some Liquid Force Micro Bindings 2006. I got a deal on them for 40 bucks brand new)

and a Brand new Hyperlite Voyager 121 (2004) brand new for 99.00

I think its a great first setup for him Upload
Upload
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-11-2007, 1:34 PM Reply   
That should work just fine and you definately got a good deal.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-11-2007, 2:03 PM Reply   
You're a cool dad
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-11-2007, 2:09 PM Reply   
gotta give the mom more props than me, I went and got the bindings on my lunch break by my work, and the wife took some time off work to go down to ultimate watersports with him to pick it out for him. Shes more of a trooper on this one!

Thanks A-Dub.. I try to keep him stoked on doing cool stuff

www.sponsorhouse.com/members/moose533

is his sponsorhouse page and you can check out what hes into
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-11-2007, 2:40 PM Reply   
You named your kid Moose? That is friggen awesome!!

Couple more years, get a wakeboat and don't look back. We need a kid named Moose to terrorize the ranks of professional riding. Go Moose!!!
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-11-2007, 10:40 PM Reply   
Stephan, thats the plan. we are just working on basic riding right now and hes doing great. Best part is he keeps asking to go out and ride just like he started to before he started racing bmx and motocross. I fully support and will pull my wallet for anything he needs
Old     (lfboarder94)      Join Date: May 2007       07-11-2007, 11:18 PM Reply   
think u might be a canditate for #1 Dad of the Year
Old     (stxr_racer)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-11-2007, 11:31 PM Reply   
Cool, now sticker that sucker up

(Message edited by stxr_racer on July 11, 2007)
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-12-2007, 12:24 AM Reply   
damn dude...I thought I recognized that last name when I was ringing that board up! Hope the little dude enjoys his board!
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-12-2007, 7:40 AM Reply   
That's cool. I can't believe your 4 year old has his own website.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       07-12-2007, 8:38 AM Reply   
Very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (bigjackamo)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-12-2007, 9:45 AM Reply   
Wow that is the exact same set up my 5 year old has. It works.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-12-2007, 2:59 PM Reply   
Scott, he loves the board! as soon as he got into the car he called to tell me about it. He said he loved it because it was green like his Kawasaki and it had a guy on a motorcycle. Thanks for hooking that board up! Hes an awesome little kid. Great attitude and lots of energy and heart for his sports.

Ron, he deserves it. He works hard, plays hard and is just an awesome kid to have around. Hes a total bro in my eyes. Sometimes I forget hes my son..Hes also a really cool friend to have along ..

We went riding last night and he kept asking to be the first one in. "im first, I wanna ride my new board" he got up right away and loved it. It was a little chilly out and the water was a little cold so he only got 2 sets in and said he was cold.

Scott, thanks again!!
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-12-2007, 3:14 PM Reply   
Where is the pictures??????? Don't tell us you forgot the camera now?????

I am thinking about getting my son a set up. That price looks good too.....
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-12-2007, 6:17 PM Reply   
These are the pics from 2 weeks ago when he first started to ride. We didnt bring the camera yesterday, but for sure will bring it this weekend!
Upload
Upload
Old     (bmcelwee)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-12-2007, 9:16 PM Reply   
So uhhh looking to adop any more kids im available
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-12-2007, 11:06 PM Reply   
Brian, right now the house is pretty packed but we are looking for a new compound to buy. Moose needs alot of space and we would like a few acres so he can have his own private motocross track to ride anytime he wants. Once we do that we can prolly look into adoption