Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 15, 2008

Old     (jackeh)      Join Date: May 2008       11-22-2008, 10:19 AM Reply   
i want to redo my garage but i have no ideas, so please give me some ideas.
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-22-2008, 11:03 AM Reply   
Tear down and rebuild.

Let us know the specs of the garage, that is pretty important information to go off of :-)
Old     (hawk22)      Join Date: Jul 2006       11-22-2008, 11:52 AM Reply   
My cousin just remodeled his garage. He just added 3ft of to the boat side, and a wider door. Turned out pretty sweet. Nice work Todd!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (yodd_tost)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-22-2008, 12:21 PM Reply   
Thanks Hawk for posting pics, I can do anything when it comes to construction but when it comes to figureing out how to resize pics here on w.w. I cannot figure it out.

Anyway this project is a result of being slow right now business wise, the fact that I hated taking the tower down, taking the guides poles off and moving the surf rack just to put it in the garage every time I put the boat away. ( and the fact that I bent the surf rack once and dented the fender on the trailer)
I'm really happy with the way it turned out. It's a 12' wide opening and 11' high. If anyone in the Seattle area need any sort of construction work done don't hesitate give me a call -we do everything. Thanks
Old     (jetskiprosx)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-22-2008, 4:30 PM Reply   
I assume they have "club" at their house?
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       11-22-2008, 8:10 PM Reply   
Built this this summer. It looks better now. 26'wide by 30'deep with 10'wide by 12' high doors. (Chubby towers are tall)
I've never seen anyone complain about too much space in a garage. Or seen a real one that was too empty. I can hang the catamaran from the ceiling above a boat if I want to.
Power plugs in the ceiling let you get tools, vacuum, or a charger in without draping over the boat. Lots of light is also important.
Upload
It's on a bit of a hill.
Upload
Upload