Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old    mgg            03-24-2006, 7:13 AM Reply   
Hello. I was hoping that someone here had some pics or ideas of where the best place to mount the screen and toggle for the drive+play. I will be mounting it in a 2005 vlx if that helps. Thanks, Mike
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-24-2006, 1:50 PM Reply   
Squid, Squid?
Old    ldp            03-26-2006, 8:26 AM Reply   
Mike, check out this link

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/285896.html

I just installed one on my boat. I put the screen on the lower left side of the dash and the toggle on the lower right side. I like to drive with my left hand so having the toggle on the right made more sense. I would put it in a place that might be a little more protected from the sun and water. It will be interesting to see how it holds up when it gets a little wet.
Old    mgg            03-26-2006, 11:34 AM Reply   
I already mounted it on friday. I will post some pics when I get a chance. I am working with a guy at Redline Audio here in Vegas so I might wait till he is done with everything to post pics. Mike P.S. Thanks for the help.
Old     (mcaddyman)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-29-2006, 2:31 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Old    mgg            03-29-2006, 7:33 PM Reply   
The last pic is pretty close to how I did it. I can't wait to finish the system and get out on the lake. Mike