Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old     (wetone)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-20-2006, 4:19 PM Reply   
Time to refresh the system in the XTI. All sub enclosures will be painted with blue LED's. Custom amp racks and batterie tray. And a customized WetBox on the tower.
Now all we need is a mericle to finish by Spring Ride.

System Breakdown

(4) JL 10w6's
(1) JL 15w3
(4) JL M770's interior spk.
(5) Eclipse XA1000 amps
(2) DA6213 amps
(4) Batteries
(1) alternator upgrade
LED's under the swimstep and throught the boat and sub enclosures

Tower speakers and enclosure ?????

Afew pics of the teardown.Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

(Message edited by wetone on March 20, 2006)
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-20-2006, 4:29 PM Reply   
Nick, I didn't know you still had that boat. Your poor pops ears. We need to hit up the lake like we did in the good old days. Maybe we can get Jason back on the dock trying to sell everyone a box. Good times
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-20-2006, 4:41 PM Reply   
Nick : Im glad to see in True WETBOX style you started your install with only 3 weeks untill the Boat Show. You are the man.
Old    mendo247            03-20-2006, 4:57 PM Reply   
nice tool box!
Old     (wetone)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-22-2006, 4:26 PM Reply   
A few pics of the flush mounted amps in the walkthroughUpload
Upload
Old     (jaubrey)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-22-2006, 5:15 PM Reply   
That amp mounting is badd. I love the look and it being almost flush is great. Keep the pictures coming!
Old     (rukie)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-23-2006, 7:54 AM Reply   
Nick,
Amp install looks sweet. Let us know how you like the JL M770's. I am leaning towards using a bunch of them in my boat and would love to hear some feedback. Keep the pics coming
Old     (wetone)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-23-2006, 9:35 AM Reply   
Ben,

The JL M770's are loud and sound great with the right amount of power. The only problem is they are on backorder from JL because MasterCraft is purchasing moste of them. I have 2 pair now and dont know if I will get the outhers to finish the boat soon.
Old     (rukie)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-23-2006, 9:51 AM Reply   
Thanks Nick. I am definitely leaning towards going with the m770's. I have just enough clearance from the floor in the stock speaker locations in my boat to use them. The back order situation sucks. I have been looking online and they seem to be in stock however I have only been price searching at this point and have not placed an order yet. Thanks again for the info and keep us updated on your install.
Old     (jbwaken)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-23-2006, 11:54 AM Reply   
Nick very nice custom job on the amp...
Old     (biker_jimm)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-24-2006, 5:55 AM Reply   
I had thought of a sub where you have mounted those amp's or at least on the drivers side, That looks very good tho.