Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 16, 2003

Old    socalridertivlx            06-11-2003, 7:24 AM Reply   
I was curious if anyone else is going to be in shasta next week as our first shasta trip is upon us. Anyone????
Old    ndf_3000            06-11-2003, 1:55 PM Reply   
My family and I are leaving for shasta on the 30th, I can't wait, I've been counting down the days since we came back last year. I love that place!
Old    gotglass            06-11-2003, 6:08 PM Reply   
Hey Dave, I am about 20 minutes from Shasta and am there quite a bit. I will be there both days this weekend and prolly get there a few times during the week also. Let me know if ya might want to hook up or something
Old    sonicr1            06-12-2003, 12:22 PM Reply   
Shasta is Heaven on Earth!!! I would consider moving up there if Redding was a little bit bigger of a city... I prefer the big city life of the Bay Area!!! We are going over the 4th of July then again for a week in August... can't wait!!!
Old     (actiondcpd)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-12-2003, 2:57 PM Reply   
We just spent a last week in shasta... INCREDIBLE... the best week of my life. Have fun.
Old     (w4k3b04rd3r19)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-12-2003, 6:31 PM Reply   
I live in redding part time shasta sucks over the winter time...ther mt. shasta but they shut down ealry becuase of lack of insurance...its abotu 20 years behind but if you are lucky enough to get a lake front house(like me) than its a coll place to live...
Old    socalridertivlx            06-14-2003, 10:53 PM Reply   
Gerad,

I don't see a problem meeting up there. We're leaving tuesday afternoon, so we'll be there wed. early morning. We have a house boat and will be there until sunday. I'm down t oparty with whom ever