Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-12-2006, 4:15 PM Reply   
I'm looking at a clearance boat from 05 and I'd like to see what you owners have to say along with some pics.
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-12-2006, 4:29 PM Reply   
Great boats, sick wake and good ride in rough water.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-12-2006, 4:39 PM Reply   
Surely it has been said all before!

It will be a bit smaller than your Mob-V, especially in terms of free board but will drive better and produce a similar sized wake with less ballast. The factory ballast system is very average and you will need to extend it to get weight into the rear lockers.
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-12-2006, 6:32 PM Reply   
I love mine
Old     (elduche)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-13-2006, 8:49 AM Reply   
I just bought an '06. I've only got a couple hours on it, but I'm very pleased with it so far. They made some changes to the interior between '05 and '06 FYI.

Here are some pics. I've got a ton of them if you want some more (thats what happens when you get a new boat and the ice is still on the lake. all you can do is take pictures of it. :-))

Let me know what exactly you want to see, as I've got lots of the interior etc.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (airrantz)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-13-2006, 9:09 AM Reply   
Hey Cliff I'll have my V210 over on Lake Sammamish in a couple weeks if you want to try out the wake let me know, always looking for a third.
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       04-13-2006, 9:43 AM Reply   
Go "demo boy"

Who are you kidding.... you know you can't sell the Mob.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-13-2006, 11:31 AM Reply   
I love that boat, as I say in another recent post. Heres some pics of the wake. Shawn Wilson loads the crap out of it and these pics are with like 2.5k of ballast and 4 people. The last pic is with 12 people on board. So much fun!
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-13-2006, 11:33 AM Reply   
"who are you kidding...... you can't sell the Mob."

BAAAAAHAHAAHAHA! He's kidding himself..... We all know his next boat will be a SANTE.
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       04-13-2006, 11:39 AM Reply   
Upload

Cliff, can you see this one behind the Dodge? I can! Get-Er-Done.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-13-2006, 11:53 AM Reply   
Me likey. Those would look crazy behind that Diesel 4x4.

Awoooooooooooh? OHOHOHOHOH!

Upload
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-13-2006, 1:30 PM Reply   
Holy crap stephan that second wake pic is pretty chunky.

Now, you Nauti boys need to go create your own thread. Boys that show have the SANTE, boys that know have the V210.....
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-13-2006, 1:40 PM Reply   
Yeah, the Sangers are the sleepers of the bunch. They've got giant wakes that just seem to get better with more weight. I gotta throw this out there (and I know it'll offend a few), but I think my old DLX Sanger had a better wake than any SAN I've been in.

Just in-case anyone is butt-hurt, the SAN is still in my top 5 wakes with a DLX Sanger, V210 Sanger, Malibu LSV, and MC X1/X2. Not bad company to keep.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-13-2006, 1:42 PM Reply   
We're just giving Cliff crud 'cause all he's been talking about is how bad he'd like to have a SANTE. He knows we support him whether he keeps the Mob, gets a Sanger or breaks and buys Fischer's 'bu. Just do it Cliff, Ya know you want to.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-13-2006, 2:07 PM Reply   
Ya,

I was just sniffing around the v210 because of it's price, and I had heard it has the same wake characteristics as the SANTE.

In the end, my pursuit of the perfectly priced Naughty 210 is still my goal. Even when I find it I'll probably have a nervous break down when I have to give up the Moby.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-13-2006, 2:14 PM Reply   
Dude, have you ridden behind Fischer's 'bu. That thing should make the top 5, too. I'll throw it in for honorable mention. I love that boat, too.

I'd have to say one major plus for the Sanger is a new one for the price of a SAN that's a few years old. One major plus for the SAN is that when it's set to ride it's not sitting at the rubrail. My old Sanger sat so low that the driver was never allowed to move away from the controls. On a weekend at the Delta you had to be ready to turn it sideways through a boats rollers at a moments notice. That part I don't miss.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-13-2006, 2:26 PM Reply   
Evan,

I've ridden behind Fishers Bu and it has a great wake. The deal is I love the SANTE wake compared to any other boat I've ridden behind. That's why I was looking into the v210 comparisons hoping I could get the same wake.

Check out a pic of Gramps boat properly weighted with Blabel out at 80'.

Upload

Now that's just plain scary!
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-13-2006, 7:37 PM Reply   
Was @ Pacific Nauitques this afternoon and saw a 06 SANTE, white hull w/gray secondary & black primary on it. Niiiiiice. BTW they have an 05 SANTE coming in next week that has Black hull, Gray secondary & black primary. Aren't those your colors? Here fishy, fishy. Just take a nibble......