Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    courtz            07-28-2004, 3:11 PM Reply   
Two Tuesday's ago my family got a new boat!!! the Tige 24V Riders Edition! i have wanted that boat forever and we finally got it! ever since i got the boat i have improved on my wakeboarding skills! I also got to wakeboard with Cathy Williams and Jeff Weatherall... THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE!!! the family that sold us the boat owns Waterski and wakeboard specialty in Colorado... and now i am being invited to all of these different events that all of the tige riders are in!!! NOW I HAVE MET 6 OF MY IDOLS AND I HAVE THE BEST NEW BOAT!!!!!!!! anybody who has a tige tell me all about it... and the problems that you have had with it... because we have already had one problem with it... even tho it is the sexiest boat on the water! }}}
Old    davidhoffman            07-28-2004, 4:31 PM Reply   
Glad you like your Tige. It's a great boat. We have a 22V for about 10 months now and have only had a few problems. It has been simple stuff like the gauges have been messed up and the rest were human caused problems. Its cool meeting all the Tige riders. You will love your boat.
Old    africantapwater            07-28-2004, 4:35 PM Reply   
Well I'm stuck with a Malibu 23 LSV Wakesetter, but I see a lot of Tige's out on our lake and I've ridden one or two, they're great.
Old    wakechick            07-29-2004, 4:54 AM Reply   
I wish I had the problem of being "stuck" with a nice wakeboarding boat, or any boat at all for that matter...

Courtney, congrats on the new boat. It's always fun meeting the people you look up to, especially when they are as cool as most pro wakeboarders are.
Old    zboomer            07-29-2004, 6:11 AM Reply   
Congrats on the new boat! That's one awesome feeling driving your new boat to the lake for the first time... well, and every time after that too!

Every boat has a bug or two...once you get past that, you'll be fine.
Old     (boarderbabe)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-29-2004, 10:35 AM Reply   
Hey Courtney, It's Danielle. We rode together with Cathy and Jeff... You should have stayed around, we tried to wait out the wind, and while we were waiting, Jeff told us some pretty wicked stories, and Cathy got us laughing so hard. The wind never stopped, but the time we had with them, i will remember forever.
How's the boat so far? Our boat is great, took it out yesterday, i was still too sore from Monday to do anything, the falls on the neck are stiull leavin pain, so the board didn't even get used.. were goin out tomorrow too. We should hook up some time, give eachother some competition!
My E-mail address is BoarderBabe06@aol.com
E-mail me!
*Danielle
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-29-2004, 11:01 AM Reply   
Congrats on your new Tige 24V Riders Edition! This is the sexiest Tige ever.

Old     (cocheese)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-29-2004, 11:09 AM Reply   
Those are some lovley hood ornaments! Those Stock!
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-29-2004, 11:12 AM Reply   
that's what i think of when you say Tige Heaven!