Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old    xtremebordgurl            05-03-2004, 9:00 PM Reply   
The first PWT stop this year was a blast, it was so awesome to get to meet so many people from WW like Dave Williams, Jakeman, Angi, Bill J, etc. Also Bill J was AWESOME. he took a good 20+ min.s out of his day (which is a lot of time considering all that was going down on the water) to give me a crash course in photography thank you ssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Bill for taking the time and going over all that stuff with me, I really truly appreciate it, I played arround a lot with it the rest of the day and I'm gonna keep playing with it after finals week. Also does anyone know Cat or Phillip? They were working in the VIP tent and are super awesome people, if anyone knows how I can get in touch with them I would really appreciate it. Oh yea quick question Bill, if my pics come out blue does that mean I have the f-stop too high? I shot a couple on f8.0 and they have a deep blue tint to them. Thanx again Bill and again it was great to see everyone!
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-05-2004, 8:55 PM Reply   
Blue huh? Hmmm, no idea. Sounds like a white balance problem though, which you should be able to fix in Photoshop. It was nice meeting you and I look forward to seeing more pics from you this season.

Garrett Cortese wrote a really good wakeboard photography article that you should check out - tons of good info and it covers most of the things we discussed.

http://www.wakeboarder.com/display.phtml?a=553
Old    xtremebordgurl            05-06-2004, 7:09 PM Reply   
Thanx a bunch Bill, you rock!!