Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (slickwater1)      Join Date: Feb 2011       06-06-2011, 8:41 PM Reply   
ok so i just bought a new watson 143. i am currently riding a 2008 Transcend with watson boots. I would really like to buy a new pair of bindings but money is kinda tight due to a newborn at home. What kind of bindings would you suggest and cheapest place to buy?
Old     (slickwater1)      Join Date: Feb 2011       06-06-2011, 8:43 PM Reply   
sorry an 05 transcend. I don't think that my bindings will fit this new board. but ole well guess it is time for a complete upgrade.
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-07-2011, 5:13 AM Reply   
http://www.buywake.com/catalog/detail/10D2

These would probably be like the watsons stiffness wise and they're only $100
Old     (slickwater1)      Join Date: Feb 2011       06-07-2011, 8:45 AM Reply   
Thanks Brian, I like the looks of that boot. Anyone ever rode these to know how close the sizes are? I wear a 12 but only available in a 11. just wondering if I might be able to stretch them alittle. I really like the price.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-07-2011, 11:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickwater1 View Post
Thanks Brian, I like the looks of that boot. Anyone ever rode these to know how close the sizes are? I wear a 12 but only available in a 11. just wondering if I might be able to stretch them alittle. I really like the price.
they have heat moldable liners to help "stretch" them, but i think that even then they would be pretty dang tight. unfortunately size is a very subjective thing especially in footwear. but i thought the d2 boots were pretty close to size
Old     (slickwater1)      Join Date: Feb 2011       06-10-2011, 8:22 AM Reply   
ok so my new watson just came in and i realize that it has the six inch hole pattern for bindings, but my old 8 inch bindings do fit just don't allow for any adjustment. with this cause a problem or could i ride it this way for just a few days?