Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 05, 2009

Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-14-2008, 5:51 PM Reply   
boy dont the fall weather put every in a bears den. hows everybody doin? lets get this rollin ....gotta feed the boys
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       11-14-2008, 8:35 PM Reply   
Missin the Lake weather in NE Tn thats for sure...pretty day yesterday and then it goes to coldddd tomorrow and from then on...sigh...Boat was winterized yesterday so I'm done till the next season...
Old     (jclay5)      Join Date: Nov 2008       11-15-2008, 8:13 AM Reply   
I'm still riding on Ft. Loudon in Knoxville, but I'm highly considering winterizing in the next few days :-( It's been a fun season!
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-15-2008, 1:08 PM Reply   
Finally got to ride a couple weeks ago!!!!! Thanks ED!!!!! Great to be back out on the water!! Not really feeling the cold weather but at least we have the mountain right?
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-15-2008, 1:39 PM Reply   
where is all this cold weather you speak of? it prime riding season still. the lake has been really nice. No problem there marvin glad that i could ride with you even though i almost killed you. @#^(* crap. you are the man though. Anybody that still wants to ride but cant because there boat is asleep for the winter give me a call i would be glad to give you a pull... hope to see everybody out there.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-15-2008, 4:01 PM Reply   
What up peeps? Glad to see you guys are alive. We are definitely done for the season unless something drastic happens. I have made a promise to Tyler Greene that I would take him out on New Year's day so I'd say that will be the next time I am out. For those of you who do not know who Tyler is....he is one of our team riders who dislocated his hip earlier this season.
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       11-17-2008, 7:20 PM Reply   
What's up guys! Hope all is well!
Old     (liquidboarder935)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-18-2008, 11:23 AM Reply   
Whats up everyone. Marvin its great to here that your knee is doing well. I cant wait to hit the mountain.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-18-2008, 6:51 PM Reply   
Thanks buddy, I was just talking about us snowboarding yesterday!! Man we surely had us some fun right? I hope all you are well, I swear I smile when I think about all the fun I have had with you guys... Later
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-18-2008, 7:32 PM Reply   
Pat - I will bring Anna Grace to work with me on Saturday and she can give you some tips on grammar and punctuation. Sorry buddy....had to.

Marvin - I have to agree man. Go Big Saturday will probably go down in the history books for me. I think everyone there had a great time. The PWT stop in Acworth was a good one too. You should come by and see us sometime.

I heard that their will be a PWT stop in Knoxville this summer. I think that is pretty exciting and it also shows that East Tennessee is on the map for growth in the sport.
Old     (greers_ferry_boats)      Join Date: Dec 2007       11-19-2008, 7:23 AM Reply   
A stop in Knoxville? That is awesome! Congrats for you guys.
Old     (liquidboarder935)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-19-2008, 6:23 PM Reply   
Now Nathan, you know that ETSU is trying to help me with that.

Marv buddy, We need to hang out sometime soon, it's been to long.