Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Old     (justsan)      Join Date: May 2009       05-22-2009, 8:47 AM Reply   
Just picked up my 07 san 210 TM and took it out yesterday.
The tanks won't fill, all breakers are pushed in (on the perko board and under dash),the blue levers are in the up position, and the Jabsco pumps run when I "fill and empty", but no water comes in or out for that matter...could something be stuck in the intake or in the hoses?
Any help would be great!
Old     (moon)      Join Date: Oct 2008       05-22-2009, 9:11 AM Reply   
Not sure, but you may want to check the pump's impellers.
Old     (saceone)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-22-2009, 9:28 AM Reply   
^^X2.
Old     (justsan)      Join Date: May 2009       05-22-2009, 9:35 AM Reply   
Thanks guys.
So remove them from the boat and crack them open? Also, are the impellors replaceable?
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-22-2009, 10:12 AM Reply   
Justin is there a pick up value that can be shut off. I know the early 210's had that option.
Old    K.B.C.            05-22-2009, 10:27 AM Reply   
^^yeah there may be a valve that shuts off water flow.

if they are jabscos the impellers are replaceable. you may want to go with the yellows
Old     (moon)      Join Date: Oct 2008       05-22-2009, 10:30 AM Reply   
I'm not sure where the pumps are located on your boat, but you shouldn't have to remove the pumps to check them. To your second question, yes the impellars are replaceable. On my boat they are located in the back of the engine compartment above the engine (03 MB Sports 220V).
Here is a picture of one of them.
Upload
Just remove the for little screws on the plate at the bottom and you'll see the impellar.

(Message edited by moon on May 22, 2009)
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       05-22-2009, 10:54 AM Reply   
its the impellars.
i had them change mine before I took the boat home.
I dont think there is a shut off for the water though. Just swap the impellars, youre good to go.
Also, try driving at 5mph when filling.
Old     (justsan)      Join Date: May 2009       05-22-2009, 12:45 PM Reply   
Thanks guys -picking up the impellors in a couple hours, makes sense now that I think about it...(there's 3 intake levers that bring in water and they were all open)
Appreciate all of the feedback, prob saved me some dough taking it in!
Old     (justsan)      Join Date: May 2009       05-22-2009, 12:51 PM Reply   
Also, the pumps are located on the bulkhead so super easy access; however, I'm pretty sure I still have to remove them bc the motor for the pump sits on top..moon -thanks for the pic!
Old    K.B.C.            05-22-2009, 1:22 PM Reply   
when you switch the impeller, lube em up as well.