Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-01-2004, 8:35 PM Reply   
I know there have been many posts for collective development. But lately i have been considering the liquid force alphas or collective development (either pso1 or as01). I like the collective development bc i can get a deal on ebay. Are they comfortable and do they hold together well (i want bindings that last a while). I dont really mind if they hold to much on hard falls. Give me some info so i can make a good decision.
Old     (mike_schwenne)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-01-2004, 10:04 PM Reply   
You may want to discard my opinion because I ride for collective developement. They've got the best quality that I've ever seen, with their fabric outer layer rather than rubber which tends to rip fast. I like the binding because it fits my riding style. I'd reccomend demoing all the bindings that you're interested in before you buy. That way you'll know you're getting the binding that works best for you.

Mike Schwenne
www.westcoastcamps.com
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-01-2004, 10:18 PM Reply   
Hey Schwenne! I used to ride the Concrete Mach 5. If you've ridden the Mach 5s, could you tell me the difference between that and the CDs?

Thanks.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-02-2004, 10:24 AM Reply   
Woa, mike schwene...i was looking at your profile the other day at collective developments website. Thanks for your opinion. I can't really demo out here in Louisiana (only one shop and they only carry Liquid force). Thanks for you help.