Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Old     (suprarider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-24-2004, 9:52 AM Reply   
I ordered Gravity Games replacement bags for our SSV from Mike at Barefoot Intl. and was told to contact Matt Brown at Skiers Choice for replacement fittings.
I sent an email to mattbrown@skierschoice.com but have not heard back yet, does anyone know if this is incorrect?
thanks
Old     (rickt)      Join Date: May 2002       05-24-2004, 11:36 AM Reply   
Matt's email is mbrown@skierschoice.com.
Old    supraboarder            05-24-2004, 2:28 PM Reply   
I tried emailing Matt at mbrown@skierschoice.com a while ago and haven't heard anything... any ideas Rick?
Old     (rickt)      Join Date: May 2002       05-24-2004, 2:56 PM Reply   
Make sure you put something in the subject file that doesnt look generic. We get alot of spam and virus stuff...so he may have deleted it before opening. Sorry. Matt is usually very responsive to his emails. Let me know if it doesnt work or send it to me at rtinker@skierschoice.com and I will forward.

Rick
Old     (leetudor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       05-24-2004, 6:23 PM Reply   
I bet Matt is very busy getting ready for '05, I hope. HeHe
Old    supraboarder            05-24-2004, 6:26 PM Reply   
Rick,
I sent you an email a little while ago. Let me know what you can come up with.
Old     (goose)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-24-2004, 7:08 PM Reply   
Shawn,
Got your email, I will reply first thing tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Jim and Sharon,
I will send you an email how to get the right stuff tomorrow also.

Lee,
Definitely been busy. I think you are going to be impressed with the fruits of our labors!! See you at Board Bonanza.
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       05-24-2004, 8:04 PM Reply   
Matt, got basck from LSF last Sunday and there is a locksmith driving around looking for a suburban........any advice????? If you ever come thru OKC look us up. Doug
Old     (schmo)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-25-2004, 5:00 AM Reply   
Does anyone here know the length and width of the GG sacks when they aren't filled? I bought my XLV last September from Atlanta Marine and was told that it was one of the brochure/show boats (had 20 hours on it). He mentioned it might have had some bigger bags on it and they pretty much fill up the area under the play pen and much of the rear lockers. I don't want to order the GG bags if the ones I have in there are already pretty large.

(Message edited by Schmo on May 25, 2004)
Old     (goose)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-25-2004, 5:59 AM Reply   
Doug,
That is too funny!! I bet if that guy ever finds me, his bill will be more expensive than the truck. I was planning on attending LSF again this year but my boss (Rick) is a slave driver and has me working all the time! hehe just kidding If I ever do make it to OKC I will defintely look you up. From the looks of your profle pic, it appears your son's riding has improved. Tell him I said hello.

Dave,
I am pretty sure you did get the gravity bags. The factory bags measure about 16x16x30 in the back and about 16x16x70 in the front. The gravity bags are more like 20x20x42 in the back and 20x20x88 in the front. Not sure about the actual measurements, but I am sure about the factory sizes. Hope that helps.
Old     (schmo)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-25-2004, 9:27 AM Reply   
Thanks Matt. I will try to go measure them and see what I have. For some reason, it seems like I remember my front bag diameter being smaller than the rear.

If that is the case, maybe I have a combination as the sizes you stated are the same diameter for all factory bags and same diameter for all GG bags. Hmmmm.

I guess I have to wait until Saturday to take her out and fill them up to see or just measure the lengths.

Thanks again.

Old     (goose)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-25-2004, 2:42 PM Reply   
Jim and Sharon,
Still haven't seen an email from you. I will actually be forwarding your request to Anthony Cooper in parts to get the order filled for the right fittings. You can contact him directly at acooper@skierschoice.com. Tell him to see me if he has any questions. Thanks.

Old     (suprarider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-25-2004, 5:00 PM Reply   
Thanks for your response Matt, I will contact Mr. Cooper.
PS: Just received the bags today, Mike said it would be about 2 weeks but it was more like 4 working days! Can't wait to try them out, these babies won't leak.
Old     (supra)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-26-2004, 10:08 AM Reply   
Better put some Sunburn lotion on that melon!!!!
Old     (goose)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-26-2004, 6:09 PM Reply   
Kevin,
I assume you are referring to my recent hairstyle?? hehe Are you going to make it down to Florida this year or do you have to hold down the fort again?? Let me know so I can be prepared!!

Sharon,
Got with Anthony today about your fittings. He should be emailing you back tomorrow. Thanks again and I think you are going to like the bigger bags. If you have any questions, email me at work.