Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-07-2006, 6:34 PM Reply   
Planning a photoshoot for the end of Sept. I know it can get a little cold up there that time of year but the farmers almanac say's 65% chance it will be 58-75 degrees. I was wondering if anyone had any cool backdrop locations in mind up there, as I am unfamiliar with the area.
Old     (fullonsalesgrp)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-07-2006, 7:22 PM Reply   
Hahn
GR in September is BEAUTIFUL should be in the low seventies but could be high eighties and HUMID.
If you need any help email me I will take the the day off to gaffe for you. As long as it's not during EXPO. I can supply chase boat if ness.
Are you shooting Derek or is this for Chick Flick?
ITCH

(Message edited by fullonsalesgrp on August 07, 2006)
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-07-2006, 7:53 PM Reply   
I'll be in town with Derek, Gabe, Franny Schwenne and Zane. Shoot me an e-mail and let's chat.

Hahn
Old     (kevin_zoodsma)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-08-2006, 6:27 AM Reply   
Hahn,
You might want to check out the Muskegon River up by Brower Park. Its the back water of the Hardy dam, about 45 min north of GR. Derek should know all the good locations too.
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-08-2006, 6:47 AM Reply   
Bass River Rec Area is all natural - no sturctures for 2 miles.
Old     (wkbrdr)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-08-2006, 9:26 AM Reply   
its been a super warm here this summer, the water temps are so warm...you should have a good shot...
what are you looking for with back drops?
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-08-2006, 11:15 AM Reply   
Thanks for all info guys. I won't be up there until the end of Sept. Hopefully it will be an Indian summer and stay warm. In regards to backdrop, just scenery typical of the great lakes, Michigan, dams, cool rivers, waterfalls, secret spots......etc. Feel free to email me at wakeshots@gmail.com

With regards to boats and drivers, it will be a closed shoot and Mastercraft will be supplying the boats, but I may be in need a few drivers. I'll keep you guys posted.

Hahn
Old     (wkbrdr)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-08-2006, 12:13 PM Reply   
e-mailed