Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-20-2006, 10:49 AM Reply   
Just want to say this guy has a really nice style. He is definetly an underated wakeboarder out there after watching a few episodes of Pull on Fuel TV. You don't hear much about him but he's awesome!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       06-20-2006, 11:06 AM Reply   
did you mean Ben greenwood? if so, I agree. one of my favorite riders right now.
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-20-2006, 11:10 AM Reply   
yes my bad BEN :-)
Old     (jhgsupra)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-20-2006, 11:14 AM Reply   
Heard he's now riding for Supra. If so outstanding!
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-20-2006, 12:17 PM Reply   
Benjamin is my favorite rider fo sho! He pokes out like no other. and his TS BS poke 7 is the best out there!
Reed put it best, he is the most underated rider out there...
Old     (rockledge)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-20-2006, 1:09 PM Reply   
I don't know if it is fair to say he is underated anymore. 2004, maybe. 2005 he was in a few major videos and was Alliance Wakeboard's rider of the year. I call that RATED.

I, on the otherhand, am not rated at all, even by those who ride with me. Would that make me underrated? Or just plain bad?
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-20-2006, 1:14 PM Reply   
JB...TS/FS. Pretty sure nobody has landed a TS/BS 7 just yet. Although a few are close.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-20-2006, 2:06 PM Reply   
Yea, that would make sense then with that crazy poke out he does...
my b
Old     (roswell_wakeair)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-21-2006, 10:13 AM Reply   
Ben's riding is seriously SO SIK- Just had the opportunity to watch a shoot down in FL with Trevor, Jeff House and Ben for Alliance and it was unreal watching ben style out everything- Look for his instructional in Come Correct in Alliance soon... Sick arse TS Indi poke B/Roll- Easy trick turned TECH... Here's a shot of his sick 7 poked. Check the Vault at www.roswellwakeair.com for a full story on the alliance shoot.

Upload