Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (hyperlite1622)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-18-2008, 5:52 PM Reply   
i just got a new hyperlite imperial and need some stickers? if anyone can throw a few my way that would be so sick! thanks guys heres my address

michael coleman
2139 doe run dr
arnold MO 63010
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-18-2008, 5:54 PM Reply   
I know with CWB, call hyperlite and tell them you want some stickers. I am sure they will send you a few. CWB sent my son a few stickers and a DVD of the CWB team.
Old     (deltaratmike)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-18-2008, 7:25 PM Reply   
if you wanna spend a few bucks on ebay you can get prolly a handful but just go to ur local shop or events and they always have free stickers
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-19-2008, 1:58 PM Reply   
You realize you just gave your personal home address to the world right...
Old     (hyperlite1622)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-19-2008, 7:22 PM Reply   
yeah sorry i havent been on here in a few months and i remeber it use to be real chill and you would ask for stickers and all vendors would through a few your way