Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 14, 2005

Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-03-2005, 7:23 PM Reply   
my question is, when you run the wiring form the speakers of the tower, where do they enter the boat?

any pics?
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       10-03-2005, 8:00 PM Reply   
drill a hole and use a connector neutrick (sp) or deutsch(sp) to run wires thru tower, get piece of string, tie screw on one end and hold magnet close to tower and drag down..
Old    chris_hargis            10-03-2005, 8:30 PM Reply   

Here is how I did mine for the speakers and the nav light.
Old    bullet_tower            10-27-2005, 4:59 PM Reply   
Isaac,

If it is an OEM tower from the factory or it was a custom tower attached with a fixed tower foot then you can run it trough the tower foot to hide the wires (some OEM towers have hime joints or universal fittings though and you will have to exit the wires out of the pipe and into the deck). You will mostlikly have to jump the wires around any hinge fittings though. To aid in chasing wire I found that useing fishing line with a small piece of plastic bag tied onto the end of it. And then suck like hell from one hole to another (use shop vac). Then you can pull your chase wire with that (steel mig wire works great for a chase wire). Make sure you deburr the inside and outside of the holes you drill in the tubeing before you start chasin. P.s. Those speak-on conectors loog great Chris, it gives the install a finished look!