Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old     (bruce)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-20-2003, 12:50 PM Reply   
I had to go to Abilene, TX yesterday so I emailed Brett Thurly the night before to see about a getting factory tour. He had Tony Fussell call me on my cell and set it all up. My boys had a blast picking up washers and screws dropped on the floor and Tony graciously endured a 5 and 3 year old climbing on everything. Tony even showed me a 2004 model with some "New to Tige" changes for all future models. I was sworn to secrecy and won't reveal what this new innovation will be, but I did take one picture on the tour if anyone is interested.

I wish I took a picture of the Boat with a deer stand for a tower. It didn't even look out of place in west texas. It was a tower with a platform on top of it used for photo shoots. My boys of course had to climd on it, with wet black paint.

Thanks again for taking care of us and I wish my Tige Neighbors all the best. Go sell a jillion Tiges and don't forget to spend some time at the lake with your famlies.