Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jdwake1)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-30-2011, 8:44 AM Reply   
Live stream going on right now here's the link!
http://www.livestream.com/kingofwake
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-30-2011, 9:57 AM Reply   
stream sucks - keeps cutting in and out.
Old     (poon)      Join Date: Dec 2001       04-30-2011, 11:05 AM Reply   
How long ago did the wake games start? Just curious
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-30-2011, 2:04 PM Reply   
The stream is unwatchable. Cutting in and out? It's 90% out. The only time it works is when they are at the dock gearing up for the next rider or when someone falls. I am sure some techno head can get this sorted. They have a crystal clear feed from the Masters every year. BTW there is no sound with the Wake Games stream either.
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-30-2011, 2:05 PM Reply   
Arun, on Thursday. It ends tomorrow.
Old     (alevitt)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-30-2011, 4:12 PM Reply   
Agreed. Why bother having a "live" feed if it's that unwatchable? Kind of makes the event look like amateur hour. Even if the feed works, one camera in the back of the towboat with no audio is pretty weak.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-01-2011, 6:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by alevitt View Post
Agreed. Why bother having a "live" feed if it's that unwatchable? Kind of makes the event look like amateur hour. Even if the feed works, one camera in the back of the towboat with no audio is pretty weak.
i would take that, it's better than not having the opportunity to see it.
Old     (wakemetoday)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-01-2011, 8:37 AM Reply   
Hopefully, the link will have a replay?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-01-2011, 10:50 AM Reply   
looks like they got the stream fixed.

wow, that wake looks really washy.
Old     (dmc_napa)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-01-2011, 2:05 PM Reply   
It was an awesome concept and would have been really sweet if it actually WORKED! I was super frustrated trying to watch friends ride and then the screen went black or I got the click here for live feed. Tried watching it through livestream too and that was just as bad. Cool concept but a drag that it just didn't work!