Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 22, 2005

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       12-04-2005, 2:32 PM Reply   
What do you think about the skins format for Tige's Pro Am this weekend? I'm not sure I understand it that well, but it's cool to see them bringing something new to the table each year.

Day One - http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=476
Day Two - http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=477
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-04-2005, 3:16 PM Reply   
David, I don't understand it myself. Looks like they must have seeded some riders that diden't have to ride on friday and still qualifyed to ride Sat. I have some friends that are riding in it and I make some calls tomorrow. It looks confusing to me.
Old     (otown)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-06-2005, 7:14 PM Reply   
Hi Randy! Sorry that we didn't get back to you sooner... we took an extended vacation since we were down in the Keys. The skins format was structured this past weekend like some of the skins games in golf. They had 4 riders compete in the first heat. One of the riders scores the highest, wins the heat, gets a "skin", $500, additional points and moves on the challenge the riders in the next heat. The same format is used both Saturday and Sunday with the winner of the most "skins" winning the overall competition. everyone had a great time and the Glen and the other riders really seemed to really enjoy the format. Hope this helped!
Old     (tigerblp)      Join Date: Oct 2002       12-13-2005, 3:32 PM Reply   
And Glen took 8th!! Woop woop!