Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 05, 2009

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (brent1)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-04-2008, 2:15 PM Reply   
Who do you all think has good style? Or who are your favorite riders and why? I want to know because there are a lot of top pros in wakeboarding that personally I would rather not watch them ride just for the fact that their riding doesn’t look good or fun. I’m really interested because some of these riders who in my opinion don’t shred are sponsored by some big companies while other riders that totally rip with buckets of steez are struggling to make it as a pro. I also respect riders that kill it on rails because rails are becoming a bigger part of wakeboarding which is awesome. I was really stoked on the wake lab, especially the pool with the handrail and the down flat bar. Wakeboarding is goin in new directions and im stoked. Check out the new alliance issue and check out all the sick winch photos in the photo annual. Winching is allowing wakeboarding to expand into urban environments just like snowboarding and obviously skateboarding. So back to the question, who is pushing the sport of wakeboarding in all aspects, who shreds legit, who thinks about their riding and makes conscious efforts to make their stuff look and feel good!? Ill start it off with some riders that I think are pushing the sport in the right direction, these guys are killing it!

Collin Harrington- He shreds everything and he’s makin the vid box of fun which looks insane!
Jeff Mckee, Jeff House, Rob Jacques- Crazy legit style from these dudes and flex is soo hot right now….I flex for the babes…
Chris Oshea- goes bonkers behind the boat!
Tyler Killingsworth- Ive only seen one vid of this guy but it looks like he knows how to hit a rail
Benny G, Kevin Henshaw, Watson, shane, lyman- LF slayshers that slaysh….hard

Those are just the first that come to mind. So what does everyone think?

Here I will leave some prime filet shredding from the E-Man and friends….