Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 16, 2003

Old    norcal_99            06-02-2003, 3:13 PM Reply   
Hey is there any one around the LA/Anaheim area I can get out on the lake with? I'm here until Friday. I can't ride due to a torn MCL & ACL but it would be cool to meet and hang out. I got funds for gas, drinks, launch fee etc. Also, if you ever get up to norcal I'll give you a pull in my X.

Old    cdubs            06-02-2003, 4:15 PM Reply   
hey rene shoot me an email. come cruise out with us.
Old    norcal_99            06-02-2003, 5:37 PM Reply   
When you heading out?

Here's my cell 408 250-3319
Old    iewc            06-03-2003, 2:00 PM Reply   
Rene:
Planning on riding at Long Beach on Thursday, your welcome to come along, no inboard or V-drive, just an I/O w/ tower and some weight, but your welcome.
Geoff (602) 763-1247
Old    suzmar1997            06-03-2003, 3:23 PM Reply   
Hey Chris,

A few buddies and I are interested in possibly using your expertise in honing our wakeboarding skills. Just curious as to what your rates are, and wether or not we use your or our own boat, etc. Can you send me an e-mail or let me know what I need to do to set something up? My email is Suzmar1997@cs.com or reply with a way you want to be contacted. Thanks
Old     (iewc_vp)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-03-2003, 4:21 PM Reply   
Rene, if you are looking to kill time I know the guys at Wakesports are always down to talk. They are right off Katella, super close to Anaheim Pond. Stop in!