Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 16, 2003

Old     (sae4life)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-31-2003, 6:20 PM Reply   
Well we didn't get much riding in but we got a lot of partying in!!! here are some of the pics still need to develope more( trying to keep it PG too)
me, my girl, and my boat
http://www.wakepics.com/media.php?searchstr=user:2377&trick=Any&type=Any&t ime=1054430266&search=search&limit=10
Old    ctridin            05-31-2003, 7:45 PM Reply   
gotta love those AZ girls back in Copper Canyon rollin' the fakies.....man I miss the west side

nice work
Old    xtremrider            06-02-2003, 8:46 AM Reply   
Hey man, i was up in Parker, you got to love it i went on Havesue one day. How do you lke your boat, i got the same one in blue, good choise. you got that right only got to ride 2 mornings, were up and on the water right before dawn 5 am. if you go up there alot let me know, i will be there the 15th of june
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-02-2003, 4:50 PM Reply   
Hmm That girl looks like she would kill me, and you for that matter Rob! I rode the lake by the dam both AM's on it at 5:15 wee, a bit windy but not too bad. Perfect weather though. The river was even crazier, all kinda drunken boat driving!!
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-02-2003, 7:54 PM Reply   
Stephen, you must have been out there with us - what kind of boat? I had my Tige (pic in profile) and was out there at dawn on Saturday but not Sunday. Monday was the best day but my friends wanted to go home - next time I only invite people that want to board!
Old    amixman            06-04-2003, 6:32 AM Reply   
rob r u going the week of the fourth my wife a i will be there all week and were looking for friends to hang with, staying at crazy horse
Old    amcdouga            06-04-2003, 6:35 AM Reply   
Damn that girl is stacked! HOLLA!!!!!
Old    amcdouga            06-04-2003, 6:40 AM Reply   
Is that "your girl" as you would like to call it, Rob? I think she deserves better if you ask me. As for "your girl"......i know one thing........I guess its what is on the inside that counts. (cough, cough) silicon (cough, cough)
Old     (sae4life)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-04-2003, 8:07 PM Reply   
Andrew yes that is my girl and she reads these boards some to so just keep it on the up and up plz-

Xtremrider- ;ove the V-pro awesome boat and the wake is so nice w/o even extra weight, I'm scared whats gonna happen when i put the ballast system in! I'll be around most of the season so we will have to get together and ride some.

Mr San- Most likely I'll be out there for the fourth and would love to meet you and the misses. Send me a shout when it gets closer and we'll hook something up!

Well still waiting on the last rolls of film to get back with the best shots but I'll get them posted ASAP Later All
Beer and your chicks clothes... Priceless
Old    chrisn            06-04-2003, 9:22 PM Reply   
nice insulated beer holder. first thing i saw
Old     (sae4life)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-04-2003, 10:07 PM Reply   
When its 110+ out you do all you can to keep your precious nectare of life cold!!!