Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 08, 2007

Old     (seansmitty42)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-21-2007, 11:46 AM Reply   
so i took the some of the things ive learned on this site to the water with me the other day.

1 was dont start trying to flip to soon cause i was trying backrolls. so i just concentrated on grabs and toeside

the other was start riding switch for a couple of pulls at the beginning of a session, which has actually been really fun almost trying to learn how to wakeboard again lol.

i guess im not a very good rider but i can do alot of grabs and w2w toe and heelside consistently. where should i go from here?? i was messing around and tried a raley and got the extension but couldnt get it underneath me and was doin a weird front flippy thing?? is there any cure for this? any help would be awesome thanks in advance
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-21-2007, 11:49 AM Reply   
That flip is usually from looking down. I would try back rolls before raleys though.
Old     (lfrider139)      Join Date: May 2007       06-21-2007, 12:00 PM Reply   
if your trying to go inverted try a tantrum, they are the easiest inverts to learn
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-21-2007, 12:06 PM Reply   
Now that you are consistent going wake to wake and doing grabs start incorporating 180s in there. Just start your way up the ladder and then work on trying to take your grabs big and adding a poke, this practice at board/body control will help you loads in the future progression.
Old     (seansmitty42)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-21-2007, 1:12 PM Reply   
cool thanks for the help guys i will keep these in mind if it ever quits raining in oklahoma lol