Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old     (scws)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-19-2004, 9:26 PM Reply   
Jeff Frew's generosity and willingness to share his boat once again prove he is the man!

Thanks Jeff for a great day on Friday...not only did he share his boat on a rare day off, but he also fed us lunch and dinner (and showed off his brand new golf cart.)

Troy Lindstrom, Thane, Jarrod Couch, and Aaron Davis...thanks for riding and sharing your stoke.

Jeff, we all owe you a pull or two.

Thanks!
Josh
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       09-20-2004, 6:26 PM Reply   
Jeff certainly is a great ambassador for the sport!! Hey Jeff, sure you don't want to serve ONE MORE YEAR????? (c'mon everybody with me, ONE MORE YEAR, ONE MORE YEAR!!!) hugs, robyn
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-20-2004, 6:53 PM Reply   
Jeff is da man.

Thanks for the pulls on Friday Jeff. I had an awesome time. Thanks for lunch too.

It was nice meeting you Josh.

Jared - it was nice meeting you and an inspiration to watch you ride.

Aaron - always fun watching you ride.

Jeff's new cart is sick!

ONE MORE YEAR! ONE MORE YEAR!
Old     (jlembas)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-20-2004, 7:56 PM Reply   
What's this??

Jeff, your're not leaving us are you? I know you have it in you for one more year!

Jerry Lembas
Fluid Concepts
www.fluidconcepts.net
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-22-2004, 8:48 AM Reply   
Sorry about the late reply, guys, I wanted to get the "Before you buy..." and golf cart threads out, then it got a little busy (work)

You guys are far too kind. Again, I appreciate you guys hanging out with me all day. Lunch???? are you kidding me? We did the same thing any starving high school kid does when he gets home from practice, raided the fridge. Microwave corn dogs and frozen chimichangas. Wash down with a little Sunny D. Again, thanks for the great day!

Old     (troyl)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-22-2004, 5:40 PM Reply   
More stoke for Jeff from this corner!
Dam I missed out on the corn dogs again!

One more year!
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-22-2004, 11:33 PM Reply   
Jeff,
I would just like to say Thanks for all you have done for the Carroll family. You and your Wife are such great people and have made us feel like part of the Canyon lake family. This last weekend had to be the icing on the cake as far as the sacrifices you make for these competitions. I was standing on the street when the local PO?/rent-a-cop stopped by to tell Jeff he could not have golf carts parked along the curb. Well Jeff was not going to tell anyone to move the carts because he was told he could have them parked along the curb. So Jeff told the PO? to call his boss down, about that time someone walked up to Jeff and told him he was going to ride soon and Jeff said that he was not going to ride because he had to take care of this. I am not sure if Jeff did get to ride or not but I do know that the golf carts are still being parked along the curb.

Also Tony told me that you said some really great things to him after the competition and he thought that was cool. So once again Thanks Jeff

I agree 1 more year would be great but I understand about needing a break also.

(Message edited by dadthedriver on September 22, 2004)
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-23-2004, 8:24 AM Reply   
Mr. Carroll,
You all coming down for the festivities on Saturday? Looking forward to seeing you. Should start around 9 or so. Don't know how many people will be coming, hoping around 30 - 40. Talk to you soon.
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-23-2004, 5:13 PM Reply   
Brandon We will be there. Hoping that you have a couple different boats. Tony needs to keep working on his pass for Worlds we will be in Orlando on Monday to ride back there before the competition. Call Me.

Sorry for the Hijack