Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 08, 2007

Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-19-2007, 9:28 AM Reply   
Well after 8 weeks of driving my boys around in the "Crusher" I finally got to get back on the water lastnight. First time since my surgery at the end of April. Nothing crazy just cruised around back and forth across the Wakes. Nothing but smiles from me all day today. I love this sport and can't wait to get done with PT so I can ride for real.
Had a great time with Billy, Evan, Gary, and B-Kong (BG) last night I'll post pics later.

Anyways I was stoked and just wanted to share.

AL
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-19-2007, 9:31 AM Reply   
Sorry it's (CIE Kong) my bad Brandon
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-19-2007, 9:57 AM Reply   
I hate you guys. But my weekday riding is about to start. Riding with Matt VDA tonight in Foster city. Hopefully I can take advantage of this a few times a week.
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       06-19-2007, 9:58 AM Reply   
It was great to see you back on the water but yet still a little strange. Something just was not right about it........GOT IT, seeing you ride without going huge and the staple S-Bend. It was a awesome evening set and CIE is still killing it and taking everything bigger with the Bone Crusher. I have now had a taste and it is definitely one of if not the most legit wake I have ridden.
Thanks guys for a great set and the extra push to have me try a scarecrow (even though it wound up being a TS front roll). Later in the week its on me and the DRA boat.
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       06-19-2007, 10:01 AM Reply   
I think Billy had the biggest backroll in history (or should I say backroll to ralley) CIE-Kong that big worm is all you bud, Evan's double grabed 5 was off the hook, the 7 is right there for ya.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       06-19-2007, 10:04 AM Reply   
Are you talking about Matt with the torn peck muscle? I used to ride with him and Tony out there years ago when TOny wasnt yet married and I had my old lagoon setup.
Rode last night, and will probably be out tonight too, will keep an eye out for you if were on the same side-ill be at the slalom course side.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-19-2007, 1:36 PM Reply   
Miguel,

Do you wakeboard on the slalom side? Let's hook up. I work in Foster City, so I'm looking to ride after work as often as possible!

(510) 931-9895
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-19-2007, 1:43 PM Reply   
foster city lagoon (slalom side) used to be my backyard! i miss that place.

great to hear you're up and riding al! the kid and i will be up there this weekend. if you see us, make sure you flag us down so we can plaster the 'crusher w/ epic stickers.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       06-19-2007, 2:39 PM Reply   
Jarrod,
You work in FC? I live in FC and get out of work at 3. TIGHT! Got your # and will def give you a ring. Im currently fixing up another "slew rat" a 4winns horizon 180 to drop in the FC slew. That will be the daily, and should be ready to go this week or next at the latest. Last night we were on my boys old supreme DD. Think he might take it out again tonight - if so Ill ring you up. If not, ill hit you up when the horizon is ready to go.

Joe, FC lagoon Slalom course side has been my back yard since i moved here from the PI. I was out there every single day on my old mustard yellow reinel with a black air boom back in 97-99. Then she died, we were out there on Tonys old nautique and my boys 01 star(i cant believe he dropped that thing in there). Last year we were out there on my boys brand new SV230 (REALLY CANT BELIEVE HE DROPPED THAT THING IN THERE!) for a few months till he ran over a shopping cart and ripped out his switch blade("told him so"). SO now were working on this new lagoon rat - to get some riding in mid week before we hit the delt on the weekends.
SMALL WORLD!
Old     (meikster2810)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-20-2007, 8:11 AM Reply   
allen craig from new zealand here mate.So you just got back on the water? what did ya do to yourself?
Mate might be interested in a custom chopper if your keen? would love to see some of your previos work mail me craigmeikle@yahoo.com
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       06-20-2007, 8:15 AM Reply   
yeah Allen!
Glad you made it back out on the water, I know it was a Looooong 8 weeks!
Old    CIE KONG            06-20-2007, 8:40 AM Reply   
Whats up guys! Good times the other night! It was good to see you back on the water!!! Every time you cut out I could just see it was killin you!! You wanted to throw something so bad!! Juls and I went out last night so, if any one is goin out Im down!!!! I WANT THAT BIG WORM TODAY!!!!!!
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       06-20-2007, 8:45 AM Reply   
Check out the new name son!!!! I change it again!
Old    walt            06-20-2007, 12:23 PM Reply   
Bg/MG/CIE KONG
Old     (dcdman67)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-20-2007, 12:35 PM Reply   
Al, Glad to hear you are back on the H20. How is the PT coming along? The trainer working for ya? We will have to meet up sometime.

-D-
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-20-2007, 2:19 PM Reply   
Ya Dan the trainer is workin out great thanks again. I just got about 6 peices of bone fragments out of my knee last night so that should help the process a little more too.

Craig I did this HAHAH!Upload
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-20-2007, 7:11 PM Reply   
Wow that was quick......I guess being busy time just goes by fast tho like Andrea said,I bet they were long for you.The bone in the last pic is looking good.

Glad you're back
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       06-21-2007, 4:24 AM Reply   
Craig, Craig From Palm Bay, how the heck have you been doing? Are you coming to the states again?