Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (dfizzy)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-08-2006, 9:09 AM Reply   
I just got started back wakeboarding and bought a new wakeskate. Ive been probably 5 times this year. Want to ride more often. Willing to buy gas and essentials..Usually ride on weekends at Pickwick.
Old     (dfwharvey)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-08-2006, 2:52 PM Reply   
I know that Nashville is not close but you might find some riders from your area here.

http://wakeboardnashville.com/phpBB2/
Old     (dfizzy)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-09-2006, 7:54 AM Reply   
Where do you ride Nick?
Old     (dfwharvey)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-09-2006, 9:42 AM Reply   
I am in Near Dallas, but a good friend of mine started wakeboardnashville.com. He used to live down here for a while. He saw what we had with dallaswakeboarding.com and decided to do something similar in nashville when he moved back.
Old     (lukewtwt)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-09-2006, 10:43 AM Reply   
Darren,
There are quite a few people who ride Pickwick. If you stop at the waterfall on a weekend, you can usually meet all the regulars. Your best water is on the waterway, not the lake. Email me for more.
Old     (dfizzy)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-09-2006, 11:25 AM Reply   
No Doubt..Ive been riding their for some years. Bigbee is by far the best water around..I just don't go as much as I use too..Now I have the fever to ride..Luke, Whatcha riding on and boat?
Old    nbomar            08-09-2006, 11:46 AM Reply   
Darren, get with Sam Barnett and have him hook you up with Albert Glazer. He is always looking for riders. He has a 2005 Supra SSV and can never find people to ride with. The bigbee is sick. If I'm in the area over the weekend I'll hit you up to go ride...
Old     (lukewtwt)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-09-2006, 2:27 PM Reply   
Albert is the man and is always looking for more people. I am normally not at Pickwick, but I ride with a buddy in his 2003 X-Star. I try to stay local, either at the Ditch (MS river offshoot) or Arkabutla Lake.
Old     (dfizzy)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-09-2006, 2:42 PM Reply   
Sam Barnett is FAT...I don't ride with FAT KIDS...lol I was working with Sam for awhile until he quit down here on Beale Street. Ive tried to go ride with him and has never worked out..Luke, Ive ridden the Ditch alot back in the day but never Arkabutla. Whos 2003 X-Star?
Old     (djustice)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-09-2006, 3:37 PM Reply   
We ride on Kentucky Lake around Parsons/Perryville (in between I-40 bridge and 412 bridge). Its more river-like than lake. We usually have smooth water on saturdays up until about 11:00 am, after that its kind of hit or miss. We have an 06 VLX and my buddy has a Moomba outback. We usually get up and board from 8 till 11, go back to the cabin eat lunch and then get the pontoon boat out and drink for the rest of the day. After the water gets rough usually put the boards up and if we get the itch to do something we get out my friend's airchair or surf.