Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       04-05-2011, 6:09 PM Reply   
I won the wake world iPad giveaway contest! Dave Williams is a saint. Since the ipad2 was just released when I was notified I was able to pay for the upgrade to the new ipad2 32gb. This tablet is amazing, the capabilities are endless with the ever expanding app store and jail breaking. I just signed up for Netflix and can now stream into my parents dish google tv that they are about to get tom watch their dish box remotely. Thanks again Dave this thing is sick!
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       04-06-2011, 9:54 AM Reply   
Congratulations!
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       04-06-2011, 11:01 AM Reply   
Awesome Taylor!!!! Congrats.

I second Dave hooking people up on this board for many years now.
I won a Wake surf board, and some other stuff about 5 years ago in one of his contests and can't say enough about what he has done for the Wakeboarding community . I know you don't hear it enough Dave but Good Job and thanks for opportunities like this!!!