Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 15, 2009

Old     (yodd_tost)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-06-2008, 6:14 PM Reply   
I would like to know you thoughts and opinions regarding a newer 06+ moomba LSV and 06+ supreme v208, v212. Thanks for the Help.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       12-06-2008, 9:08 PM Reply   
I used to own an 04 VLX and loved it. Great boat and great wake. I have never ridden in a Supreme but really like the look of the 208 thought it was an all around good looking boat. Don't kinow anything about the weake fit and finish etc...
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-07-2008, 8:16 AM Reply   
I think I may be the only one on here with a V212.I have a 2007 that I got new at the start of '08.I put 93 hrs. on it with no problems.I use it mostly in Lake Erie.It handles chop well.The wake is good @ 65-70 feet.With the 360lb built in ballast and a 300lb sac and 2 people on board it has a really nice surf wake on both sides.I just picked up a set of 400lb v-drive sacs for next season.I took an 800 mile round trip with no trailer issues.I've had a few very good wakeboarders ride behind it,none had complaints.So far after one season I'm very happy with it.It's been alot of fun.
Old     (bobby_and_mikey_dad)      Join Date: Nov 2008       12-08-2008, 1:48 PM Reply   
Supreme is built by Centurion/Fineline, the Moomba is, in my opinion, a better built boat. A better question may be who is your local dealer for parts and service?
In this marketplace why is it a choice between those two mid line boats? There has to be some Nautiques,Malibu's and M/C's out there that you should be able to get for a great price. Look around you may be about to get a better product for your dollar that will re-sell for more when you want to move up.
Old     (puamana)      Join Date: Sep 2008       12-08-2008, 5:23 PM Reply   
Got to go with the Supreme. My buddy got a 2006 Moomba and he's not real happy with it. The fit and finish isn't the best. I compared it with the Supreme and have to say that I just purchased a brand new 2007 V208 from a dealer in Portland, Oregon who was closing out the repo'd boats from Olympic Boat Center. I paid less than $ 35K for a brand new boat with a full warranty. Killer black with silver metalic flames on the side!

Take a look for yourself. He's got them advertised!

http://www.oregoncustommarine.com/default.asp
Old     (motorcitymatt)      Join Date: Feb 2007       12-28-2008, 4:26 PM Reply   
Supreme for sure! Many reasons. It felt like my knees were touching my chest when sitting in Moomba.
Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       12-28-2008, 4:36 PM Reply   
FOr the MOOMBA i would upgrade and go with the XLV. Just my .2

I like the room in the XLV, might have to add a little more weight but it is welll worth it. The storage, leg room, and all around fit of the XLV is better in my opinion
Old     (bobby_and_mikey_dad)      Join Date: Nov 2008       12-28-2008, 10:41 PM Reply   
You might call Z-Marine they have a 2007 Moomba Mobius LSV that they have a great repo deal on, low hours and great shape 775-329-4666. As I said above a few weeks ago, Supra/Moomba is a better product than a Supreme. I think Z-Marine still has a 2005 malibu VLX they got on a repo deal as well, great boats to be had at a great deal from a dealership with finanacing and shipping available. CHECK IT OUT !!!