Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (wakerider42)      Join Date: May 2002       05-08-2013, 8:53 AM Reply   
Yo!

Doing some Googling but wanted to get some real-world input. My good college friend has a bachelor party in Denver this June, and we are looking for ideas (non wake). I am not the central coordinator but trying to help out. Most of the crowd are late 20's/early 30's, young working professionals, active, etc. Of course there will be plenty of drinking going on. Everyone arrives ~7pm Friday June 28th and leaves Sunday afternoon June 30.

If anyone has thoughts on an area for a house to rent that can accommodate 12 and is near the city or otherwise nicely accessible, that would be great, too! The central coordinator said he was having trouble finding a place, so we might just get hotel rooms downtown.

Friday we will probably just head out to a local eatery/bar. For Saturday day, we are thinking something outdoors like a hike, shooting range, Rockies game (apparently they host the World Champion SF Giants that weekend, which I don't care about but hey...). Early Sat afternoon hit up a brewery or whiskey tour (any recommendations?), then a nice dinner (recommendations?), and continue the party from there down town somewhere.

Red Rocks Park looks cool
http://travel.usnews.com/Denver_CO/T...theater_40297/

Larimer Square could be cool for night life - anybody been?
http://travel.usnews.com/Denver_CO/T..._Square_35336/

Thanks!
Danny