Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old     (meikster2810)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-01-2006, 10:31 PM Reply   
Hay guys its the good old kiwi in japan.Sorry for not getting back for a while.Been hellish busy wife gave birth to a big boy Hemi Meikle so life has been hectic.We also started a cafe/restaurant bar at the marina which has been busy also.Just dropping a note to see how you guys all are???
Also do you you know of anyone selling a 22v riders boat in your areas we are looking to get another for the towing business.

craig
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       07-03-2006, 5:20 AM Reply   
Hi Craig, we've been busy as hell also, we traded in for a new 220 TE, sweet boat. Justin has been busy with work and school, still taking care of my knee, I injured it about 8 weeks ago. Going riding tomorrow for the first time since I hurt my knee. Still talk to some of the CIE crew via email. Hopefully you'll get back to the US sometime and come riding with us again.
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-03-2006, 9:48 PM Reply   
what is the CIE Crew?
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-05-2006, 10:41 AM Reply   
Yo' Craig.... What's up man? We've gotta hook up again one of these days. That last trip was non-stop good times.

Congrats on the baby boy. As of today I think the CIE crew is growing by one. Allen's wifes water broke this morning.

If you ever get out to the states again you ought to plan for a few days at the delta. You're welcome to a pull anytime.

Hey other Craig (LOL). We need to get started planning the next Florida trip. Can't wait to get out there and ride/hang with you guys again. How's Justin riding? Good to hear you're getting back on the water soon.

Take care guys.
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       07-05-2006, 11:53 AM Reply   
Hi Evan, Congrats to Allen and his wife, I rode yesterday for the first time in two months, rode really well and knee did good. Yes, you guys need to come back again, it was a great time. My wife and I are heading to Costa Rica next month for a few weeks, can't wait
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-05-2006, 1:30 PM Reply   
Yo Mate!

Took a hard fall last weak so I have a sore "nick."

We need to plan our Florida trip soon guys! What's the deal?

No baby Peyton yet...getting closer though.
Old     (bughunter)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-06-2006, 2:55 AM Reply   
Craig is back allright :-)

Upload
Old     (meikster2810)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-06-2006, 11:08 PM Reply   
yeah craig looks like you are styling,how did justin go with the pro tour???we have the pro stop here in japan as of the 22nd loads of guys coming from the US.
Alan big congrats will change your life bro.
Evan would love to catch up soon and your always welcome in j-pan.
Putting a super charged diesil engine in our new tige 22v its a test engine in japan looks awesome and should pull better than a nepalian boy!!!!
take care lads
looks like i will be back in november in orlando bringing over a 12 year old up and coming japanese pro he rips.

craig
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-07-2006, 10:28 AM Reply   
Hey Craig, get us the dates that you are headed over. We'd love to hook up with you again.

That diesel sounds cool. I'd love to get one of those in a boat over here. I think it'd be the most economical way to go.
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       07-10-2006, 4:24 AM Reply   
Hi All,

Let us know when your going to be in town? It'll be great to get together again.

Craig
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-10-2006, 7:43 AM Reply   
Craig let's start talking dates with you and Justin. Are there any bad weekends in November? We were discussing a Thursday, Friday Saturday, Sunday trip again. This time I think we will arrive Wednesday night and depart later on Sunday so that we aren't so exhausted.
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       07-10-2006, 1:12 PM Reply   
No Plans except Thanksgiving week. Were wide open right now!

Craog
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-10-2006, 1:31 PM Reply   
I'd prefer not to do it over the 6th (wifes b-day), but I'm clear other than that. Can't wait.